SYSTRA Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SYSTRA Consulting

Interviews for Top Jobs at SYSTRA Consulting

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SYSTRA Consulting (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

HR contacted me and after a lengthy phone conversation with one of the hiring managers (who would be my supervisor) I was called in for an interview with two hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• There were no unusual questions, just typical questions about ny experience, issues i have dealt with on prior projects, etc.   Answer Question

Initially, I was excited by the opportunity. My current position is not challenging, and this sounded like an interesting position. But it also entailed ~20% more hours/week, and I wanted to be compensated accordingly. H/R contacted me after the interview with an offer; I countered, and was about to accept Systra's counter when I realized that there would be a lapse in my healthcare coverage for two weeks. When I asked to be additionally compensated for my COBRA costs to cover the gap (~$1k), Systra refused. This did not give me a warm fuzzy feeling regarding starting work at a new company. So, I stuck to my guns regarding my initial counter-offer, emphasizing that I would be working 20% more hours than my present position, (which was ~$4k higher than my COBRA request), and Systra's counter-offer offer was rescinded. (I expected it at that point, and was disappointed at not getting the job, but I was not disappointed to avoid working at a company that did not think it was worth my $5 extra-per-workday request to bring me on board.)

I was interviewed by 2 persons; my references were checked. I got along well w/the hiring managers; I am not sure who made the decision regarding my COBRA request - H/R or the hiring managers. I was a bit underwhelmed by my experience with H/R.

Marketing Proposal Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYSTRA Consulting (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

It took at least 2.5 months due to internal changes, but it was worth it. I got the job. Human Resources was there to greet me my first day and help get me set up.