Sacred Heart University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sacred Heart University

2.4

AP Spanish TEACHER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sacred Heart University (Columbus, OH) in January 2019.

Interview

Interviewer asked me questions.Asked about content, methods of teaching; about myself, what did I like to do when I was not teaching, How did I handle situations: WHAT IF THE STUDENT OR A PARENT MENTIONS TO YOU THAT IS NOT THE WAY THEY SPEAK. AN INTERVIEWER WAS ON THE SCREEN. SAID HELLO. EXPLAINED HOW THE INTERVIEW WAS GOING TO BE.

Interview Questions

• Read this passage and tell me what grade you would give to it. Difficult because I had forgotten to review the grading system.   1 Answer
    • What do I like to do when I am not teaching?   1 Answer
    • What would you do under the same situation?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sacred Heart University (Fairfield, CT) in August 2018.

Interview

It was on time, 5 interviewers, lasted approximately 30 min. Nice experience, I made a mistake at the end and didn’t get the job. They notified me via email they selected someone else.

Interview Questions

• Tell us your strengths and weaknesses
      What would you do if a person calls you and is really upset
      What would your co-workers say about you
      Why did you apply to this job
      What are you looking in a new job that you didn’t “have” in your previous employment   Answer Question

JWCOB Assistant Director Student Experience Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, CT

Application

Interview

Applied online. Phone Interview with Director who asked many questions that pertained to the job. In-person Interview with Dean & Asst. Dean but was very quick. They didn't seem interested in the interview and made it seem as though they already picked someone. No follow up after the interview and didn't receive a rejection letter/email.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sacred Heart University (Fairfield, CT) in August 2018.

Interview

1:1 in-person meeting. They asked basic technical questions regarding how I go about troubleshooting and solving problems. Some questions related to customer service abilities. The interview is a process where they are looking to see if you are a social and kind individual capable of problem solving.

Interview Questions

• They asked basic technical questions regarding how I go about troubleshooting and solving problems.   1 Answer

Graduate Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CT

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sacred Heart University (Fairfield, CT) in May 2018.

Interview

Met with department heads and staff in a group interview. Was given a tour of the campus and met with different offices. The process overall was a few days but took time to schedule.

Interview Questions

• If given the role how would you be able to handle your work, life, school balance?   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sacred Heart University (Fairfield, CT) in November 2015.

Interview

It is an easy process. You meet with several people who ask a lot of behavioral questions. They ask about you, your work with past employers. How you would handle confidential information, they tell you students come first which is not true, to them the tuition money is what is most important

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you would change about yourself and why?   Answer Question

Business Affairs Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sacred Heart University.

Interview

I met with the full office team and had a basic conversation about computer skills, attention to detail, etc. Nothing too challenging, and overall a very positive experience. All the team members were very open and upfront about the job requirements and expectations. The whole process took only a few hours, and then received an offer later that week.

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sacred Heart University.

Interview

Two interviews. Both in person but with different staff members.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. Salary is set.

Interview

Was very quick and to the point.

Lecturer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sacred Heart University (Fairfield, CT) in March 2014.

Interview

Friendly, thoughtful interview conducted by supervisor. Genuinely seemed interested in my background and ideas. I was given an opportunity to discuss how I would like to construct my class and what I would bring to the learning environment.

Interview Questions

• How did my education contribute to my educational philosophy and curriculum design?   1 Answer