Safran Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Safran Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Safran.

Interview

Applied online and ended up getting a phone interview screen. They followed a week or so later with a Skype interview. The questions were mostly behavioral, a couple of technical questions but they were very easy. Got a phone call another week later that I would need to do a background check, and got the offer by phone after that was completed. My start date was only a few weeks after the interview process.

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Safran (Grand Prairie, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Not a great candidate experience at all. Once I completed the phone screen, the next business day I received an email from HR for an office interview. Before the interview even started, the hiring manager did not seem in a great mood. Instead of an interview, it felt more like an interrogation. The manager even brought her two cell-phones in the interview room, and when one rang, she stopped the interview to see who called. I followed up with HR to verify status of interview and I never received a response.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Safran (Rochester, NH) in February 2017.

Interview

Talked via email. Next by phone, Then I was personally went to Company location and interviewed with the Quality Manager that was leaving and the new one coming in to replace him.

Interview Questions

• What was the one thing my present Boss asked me that I could improve on.   1 Answer

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Safran (College Station, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Safran came to Texas A&M University to recruit Industrial Engineers for summer interns.
    It was an industrial career fair. I talked with them and got a call for the interview on the next day.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions based on past experience and projects.   Answer Question

Test Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Safran (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter from a staffing agency that Safran hired to fill the role. The recruiter was very professional, met with me in person to discuss the position and go over, basically, what the company was going to ask me.

The in person interview took about an hour. I was told it would be a panel of 5. After waiting in the lobby (they have no front desk, just a phone with a book of extensions to call the person you need to see) for 20 minutes, someone finally noticed me and asked who I needed to see. It took another 10 for someone to actually come let me in the building, and about 15 more for them to actually find the people who needed to be in the interview.

Only 3 people showed up in total, one of whom was even later than the rest. They interviewed pretty much off the cuff, asking general questions that took far too much explaining and complication to ask.

In the end, I wasn't offered the job - my recruiter told me they felt I didn't know enough about their specific instrumentation, despite the fact that they assured me that it was an entry level position and I didn't need to have used all of it before.

All in all, it was incredibly unprofessional, and incredibly rude. I would not want to work for such a disorganized company.

Cost Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Safran (Costa Mesa, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Very lengthy. Interviewed with one to two other people at a time. First I was contacted by HR and the HR rep asked me some questions. Then in a few days a phone screen was set up with the hiring manager and HR. After the phone interview that day I was contacted for an in-person interview and came in a few days later for an in-person interview with 5 people total. The in-person interview took 4 hours long.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make a decision with little or no information.
      Can you tell me about a time where you resolved a conflict between two groups or people?   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Safran (Grand Prairie, TX).

Interview

Felt welcomed. Interview was more of a relaxed conversation than a hard question/answer session. DO NOT use any maps directions. It will take you through a road that does not exist. Look at a map.Entrance is on the other side of the building when you get to the gate.

Interview Questions

• Make sure you know what you state you know.   1 Answer

Repair Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Safran (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with a director and a supervisor. They asked me about my background and my schooling. They were also interested in my work history and what would relate to job. They asked me a couple of human factors questions and also about how to handle bearings. They then walked me around the shop and described the duties I would be doing. They like all the other people in the company were very personable and nice.

Interview Questions

• What steps would I take if I had to stop working and come back later the task I was working on.   Answer Question

Operations Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Safran (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR VP, then I was asked to interview face to face, then I met with HR VP, Ops VP individually and then VP ops + CEO. they went through my resume, asked questions about how I would solve some specific issues they encountered at that time. they paid for my flight tickets. they were mostly nice and sometimes not prepared....

Interview Questions

• background, industry, questions on leadership, questions on production inefficiencies and how to solve them; questions on overtime and to limit it, questions on takt time, lean sigma;; question on how to drive accountability, examples about managing a project, budget; questions on ability to work under pressure, over weekends, after hours.... travel internationally   Answer Question

Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Safran (Denton, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Flew to Denton, TX and interviewed. Had a panel of three that sat around a table and asked questions of me. Wasn't very intimidating, but they tried to introduce some pressure.

Interview Questions

• What if the customer wants a discount for services provided.   Answer Question