Safran Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 3, 2017

2.9

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Safran (Rochester, NH) in February 2017.

Interview

Talked via email. Next by phone, Then I was personally went to Company location and interviewed with the Quality Manager that was leaving and the new one coming in to replace him.

Interview Questions

• What was the one thing my present Boss asked me that I could improve on.   1 Answer

Test Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Safran (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter from a staffing agency that Safran hired to fill the role. The recruiter was very professional, met with me in person to discuss the position and go over, basically, what the company was going to ask me.

The in person interview took about an hour. I was told it would be a panel of 5. After waiting in the lobby (they have no front desk, just a phone with a book of extensions to call the person you need to see) for 20 minutes, someone finally noticed me and asked who I needed to see. It took another 10 for someone to actually come let me in the building, and about 15 more for them to actually find the people who needed to be in the interview.

Only 3 people showed up in total, one of whom was even later than the rest. They interviewed pretty much off the cuff, asking general questions that took far too much explaining and complication to ask.

In the end, I wasn't offered the job - my recruiter told me they felt I didn't know enough about their specific instrumentation, despite the fact that they assured me that it was an entry level position and I didn't need to have used all of it before.

All in all, it was incredibly unprofessional, and incredibly rude. I would not want to work for such a disorganized company.

Operations Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Safran (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR VP, then I was asked to interview face to face, then I met with HR VP, Ops VP individually and then VP ops + CEO. they went through my resume, asked questions about how I would solve some specific issues they encountered at that time. they paid for my flight tickets. they were mostly nice and sometimes not prepared....

Interview Questions

• background, industry, questions on leadership, questions on production inefficiencies and how to solve them; questions on overtime and to limit it, questions on takt time, lean sigma;; question on how to drive accountability, examples about managing a project, budget; questions on ability to work under pressure, over weekends, after hours.... travel internationally   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Safran (San Diego, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

My initial interview was via a recruiter and then another in-person interview with a manager related to the project. The 1-1 interview was quick and to the point, given the fact that the recruiter had taken care of most of the screening. I was also required take a test and went through extensive background and drug test.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about all relevant experience in the past.   1 Answer

Finish Spray Painter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Safran (Rochester, NH).

Interview

This is a great company. The people from the HR department were personable and helpful. I met the supervisors and they were friendly and easy to talk with. I had a lot of my own questions for them and they let me take all the time I wanted seeking answers and clarification.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time when you had a conflict with a co-worker and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corinth, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Safran (Corinth, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

At first I applied through Texas Work Force Center. Then I received a call to take a hands/ eye coordination test.Then about 3 weeks later i received a call to take a computer test. Then about a month later i received a call to come in for a interview in the HR office. After the interview they had me go in for a drug test after they received the info on my drug test and background test they called me in for orientation

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would make a good candidate for the company   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Safran (Fort Wayne, IN) in March 2012.

Interview

Very thorough in regards to windows administration, networking technologies, storage and virtualization.

Had questions related to Linux, scripting and DR as well. Asked about SQL and Oracle experience as well.

They offered free drink (coffee and water) during interview process. Facility seemed very professional, employees seemed relaxed.

They allow you to wear jeans when not customer facing.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience with virtualization?   1 Answer

Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Safran (Wichita, KS) in February 2012.

Interview

Phone and face to face with management, they have a pre planned question and answer sheet that really doesn't get personnel. Didn't seem like they were open or wanted questions asked about company.

Interview Questions

• Can you work any shift and OT on short notice   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Safran (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through careers site.
    After 3-4 days i received an email that i have been shortlisted for post of trainee mechanical engineer.
    The written test was scheduled on safran campus ambalipura.

Interview Questions

• It consisted of 50 question of MCQ type and there's no negative marking for 1 hour.
      Basically they ask about 10 aeronautics question, 10 question from DI, and other question from Mechanical Engineering
      1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Safran (Chennai (India)).

Interview

It was a direct F2F interview, though I was called for a Java profile but after one question of OOPs the interviewer directly jumped on to MACROs. Which I had no idea of. A quick feedback to the management that please interview for the positions only, not some X Y Z languages.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about polymorphism in Java   1 Answer