Sagitec Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.6

Senior Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sagitec Solutions (Oakland, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was called by the recruiter for the position and he was very professional ,asked details abt work experience etc.Next was HR mail for onsite interview with QA manager and Lead.I was on time but arrangements were very disappointing,made me wait for almost an hour.Finally HR showed up and informing that she didnt check calender and QA manager is at some other work location hence would be joining a video call.One thing sure that they are interviewing for the sake of interviewing.lead giving you an option to use google for SQL queries which i was very much surprised and any questions he was saying ok not even completely going through the answer or queries which had been given to solve.I felt they had either selected someone or referenced their own people for the posting. Completely unorganized,interview process not professional .Felt as if old employees trying to hold their jobs due to raising automation needs.

Interview Questions

• how do you automate webservices? do you know groovy script?
      how long test script take to execute?
      some scenario based questions
      sql queries
      severity vs priority with example and behavioral questions by HR   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sagitec Solutions (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

I went through 2 interview sessions. The one with the manager was technical and interesting, not very difficult but required core knowledge of database. The second was with HR which was easy.

Interview Questions

• SQL database related questions- ttruncate/delete/drop, etc   Answer Question

ELearning Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Canada, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sagitec Solutions (Little Canada, MN) in December 2015.

Interview

I saw position via LinkedIn and applied online. They reached out mid November and asked for a work demo. Replied early December that while they had planned to do phone interviews, decided to skip that and do in person interviews instead and scheduled in person interview a week later. On the morning of the scheduled interview, was sent email indicating they were canceling interview because after already going through several interviews, decided to cancel job requisition and rethink what they were looking for in a candidate. Was told to reapply when new job posted.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sagitec Solutions.

Interview

All core aspects are interviewed. Pretty straight forward process, HR round followed by a couple of telephonic interview. And an onsite interview. Panel was very professional and knows exactly what they are seeking in a candidate.

Senior Training Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Canada, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sagitec Solutions (Little Canada, MN) in December 2012.

Interview

The interview process was a positive experience. First with the hiring manager, then with the Training team. In both instances, the atmosphere was comfortable and the setting relaxed. Interviewers were friendly and asked good questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe your most challenging audience and how you handled them?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very positive and fair.

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sagitec Solutions (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2012.

Interview

I was presented through a recruiter. Had a face to face interview with one of the partners and that was followed by a phone interview with the team on client site

Negotiation

HR is very direct in communication

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sagitec Solutions (Springfield, MO) in March 2011.

Interview

Talked over the phone to several managers for about an hours and then later one on one with a hiring manager. It was a pretty straight forward process.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sagitec Solutions (Roseville, MN) in September 2009.

Interview

Two interviews--first was in a public location (Caribou), the second was lunch with the team.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sagitec Solutions (Pune (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

First Round was C++ and Oracle MCQ which is most of indiabix technical questions be prepare from it.
    After 2st round there is an 2 technical round in which ask you c/c++, java concept.i.e. AVL Tree, Balance tree, Binary Tree etc. Nd also asked you project in detail so prepare.
    At last round is HR round in which asked you basic questions related to you.

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sagitec Solutions in January 2017.

Interview

First round was apti wich is technical based. They asked 30 question about oop and sql. try to get score above 13 or 14.
    Second round was interview. They asked each and every concept of oop and sql.

Interview Questions

• 1) find the second max sal of employee   Answer Question
    • 2) write a program where u given an array of 100. in that if number is divisible by 3 print a if number is divisible by 5 print b if number is divisible by both print c   Answer Question