Saint Joseph's University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 31, 2017

2.6

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Saint Joseph's University (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a good Formal meeting between me and my boss. I was asked about my work experience and my working on as a part of a team. A brief about my education and prior work expericenes

Part-Time Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saint Joseph's University in March 2016.

Interview

lesson planning, assessment, scenario issues, like "he has gone to new york" what is wrong with this sentence
    we talked about how the lesson is usually constructed here. we talked about the students' groups and diversity. it was a fun talk.

Interview Questions

• how would you correct this sentence's grammar mistakes?   Answer Question

Assistantship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Saint Joseph's University.

Interview

Two interviews with various members of the department. The first interview took place in a room with two employees. This occurred before the second, which I made it to by doing well in the first. I also did well in the second and received a call stating that I was being offered the job and would I accept. I said I would think about it then responded back with a yes. The whole process took two weeks from the start of the first interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is my definition of leadership?
      2. What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Marketing & Customer Insights Analyst II Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Joseph's University (Lancaster, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process as it turns out now was bizarre to say the least. The concerned department head called me up first saying that he just loved my qualifications and skill sets and would like me to work for Fulton. The HR called up 20 minutes later and set up an interview at their main office in Lancaster- Pa( A distance of around 56 miles from my residence.)

The interview process ran for 1 long hour with free frank exchange of views and it looked like it was just a matter of time before I would be selected and given a offer. I was interviewed by 2 people and it went really well. I was told to meet the Hr,who asked me about my salary requirements and he was happy with what I wanted. He told me all bout the benefits the company offered and all along I was given the impression that I had the job in my bag .

I was told that I would be informed about the result on Monday of the coming week(4 days after the interview). It however turned out to be a long wait. I had to make a total of 8-9 calls the next 3 weeks to know what was happening.

I was told at the beginning of my 9th call to the HR that the position has been filled by some one else.It was shocking and beyond reason that I as a candidate was treated poorly. I would tell all prospective candidates not to apply( they would be treated real bad.It is not worth travelling 56 miles to be get insulted. Beware of Fulton!

Human Resource Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saint Joseph's University (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

I interviewed as a referral. Short interview process and long wait to receive my rejection. I had panel interview with 4 ppl. Unfortunately, 3 out of the 4 had no decision making authority. For an entry level position they wanted someone with experience. Go figure. I answered all questions, and had a great exchange throughout the interview. The interview lasted approximately an hour. Skills and IQ assessment was easy; your scores are generated immediately.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any benefits experience?   1 Answer

Print Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saint Joseph's University (Philadelphia, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

First emaill and schedule a interview.And I went directly to manager's office 2 days from email and told about the job .This was part time job and only worked during winter break,manager asked me few very simple question and I discussed time schedule with manager then I get the offer.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Saint Joseph's University (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

there were four rounds of interviews, and everyone was very friendly. each round was different, the beginning rounds were group interviews and the last few rounds were individual, where it would get to be more personal questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a certain scenario were to happen?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Joseph's University in September 2014.

Interview

Really simple interview process. Was over the phone and really relaxed, asked a few questions about my experience at the university and if i thought i'd be a good fit for the call center.

Admissions Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saint Joseph's University.

Interview

Come in and meet with your direct contact person, who you initially had contact with, then you will have a meeting with the assistant provost. Afterwards, you will meet half of the admissions counselor a you will potentially be working. In advance, you will be asked to prepare a presentation in advance for your interview. It could have been any topic!

Interview Questions

• How would you project the Jesuit missions to our prospective students   Answer Question

Technical Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Joseph's University (Phila, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview went well. Discussed the job, description of duties, personal strengths/ weaknesses, ect. The interview was not too long considering I met with 5 individuals at one face to face interview time.

Interview Questions

• I do not recall being asked anything that threw me off my game. In retrospect I was well qualified and looking to relocate. The job at the time was personally a good fit.   Answer Question