Saint Louis Community College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saint Louis Community College Interview Questions

Interviews at Saint Louis Community College

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saint Louis Community College

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Louis Community College.

Interview

Interview took 1hr, meet with 3 people. Asked basic questions. Each one of them took turns in asking questions. Was asked to look at the graduation,transfer,drop-out rates and give my opinion.

Technical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Saint Louis Community College (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

First, phone call interview to quickly touch base followed by a scheduling return phone call. Second, round table questions and answers asked by would be co-workers and managers of the department as well as department heads.

Interview Questions

• Several questions that were asked were not listed anywhere on the Job Description - those seemed to be the focus of follow up questions.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saint Louis Community College.

Interview

Committee interview and usually two rounds. The first is typically the screening committee and the other is the final interview. The committee will make a recommendation to the hiring manager so be prepared. There will be at least 10-15 questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the community college   1 Answer

Project Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saint Louis Community College (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2017.

Interview

Most interviews are conducted by a team/panel of individuals in order to prevent bias. Although this approached is used, often times individuals already have someone in mind for the position.

Non-Academic Interview

Interview

Panel interview with preloaded questions. Obviously a standardized hiring process. Lots of "tell us how you" questions with some personalization but not much. 90 minute timeframe. Panel had three people.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you used a weakness as a strength.   1 Answer
    • What is your strongest personal quality?   1 Answer

Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saint Louis Community College in February 2011.

Interview

Panel interview with a five minute presentation on my behalf.

Interview Questions

• How will my previous experience assist me with moving into this position?   1 Answer