Saint Louis Community College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saint Louis Community College Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2016

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saint Louis Community College

Non-Academic Interview

Interview

Panel interview with preloaded questions. Obviously a standardized hiring process. Lots of "tell us how you" questions with some personalization but not much. 90 minute timeframe. Panel had three people.

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Louis Community College.

Interview

Interview took 1hr, meet with 3 people. Asked basic questions. Each one of them took turns in asking questions. Was asked to look at the graduation,transfer,drop-out rates and give my opinion.

Technical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Saint Louis Community College (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

First, phone call interview to quickly touch base followed by a scheduling return phone call. Second, round table questions and answers asked by would be co-workers and managers of the department as well as department heads.

Interview Questions

• Several questions that were asked were not listed anywhere on the Job Description - those seemed to be the focus of follow up questions.   1 Answer

Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saint Louis Community College in February 2011.

Interview

Panel interview with a five minute presentation on my behalf.

Interview Questions

• How will my previous experience assist me with moving into this position?   1 Answer