Saint Xavier University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saint Xavier University Interview Questions

1.4

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Saint Xavier University in October 2013.

Interview

I walked into the office and asked if they were hiring. They told me to fill out an application online. Then they called me and told me to come into the office for an interview, It was very short. It was a very easy interview. They did more of the talking than I did. They basically told me what I would expect and asked a couple questions. They hired me on the spot. But, I had a connection with the boss through a friend. That might have something to do with how easy it was.

Saint Xavier University Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Xavier University (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was hired on the spot pretty much, because I fulfilled all the qualifications and knew the supervisor previously from her being a tutor for my Calculus class.

IT Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Xavier University (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

I was randomly pulled into the director's office and asked to talk about myself. The only reason the process took so long was because the director was never available to meet.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

All interns start at a known 10/hr

Digital Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Xavier University (Chicago, IL) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview panel consisted of two individuals.

This was the most unprofessional interview I have ever attended.

When I arrived, one of the interviewers shook my hand but she did not proceed to tell me her name. The interview lasted about 20 minutes, I was only asked about my background, I was given no time to ask questions about the position, and the interviewers kept mentioning to each other about a photo shoot they had to attend following the interview. To top it off, as I was preparing to show them a new project from my portfolio, one of the interviewers proceeded to let me know that she was going to check her voicemail as I was getting it ready.

Director, Instructional Design & Academic Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saint Xavier University (Chicago, IL) in October 2010.

Interview

Standard one-hour phone interview. A series of questions about my experience and qualifications. Limited time for follow-up. Conciseness is at a premium: you must be able to translate your experience to the requirements of the position.

Only three or four members of the search committee were present.