Saipem Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saipem Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2017

2.8

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Saipem (Milan (Italy)).

Interview

Several Interviews with HR and Operations after web application on the institutional carreer portal. Easy Questions without any type of assesment or test. Very long time to get an offer and to negotiate it in order to get to the final one. Few flexibility managing the agendas

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Saipem, can you details our business line.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Saipem.

Interview

Simple questions about why u wanna work there/what ur motivation is.
    Where do u see urself in a few years?
    Answering some pretty cliche questions, nothing u can not answer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

Tour Pusher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saipem (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in December 2015.

Interview

a face to face interview.discuss me about my own expérience on drilling.technical question in case of well control échue.type of rigs i worked before.rigs capacity,TDS type,bon pressure test procédure when and why.handling of drilling équipement in a safe manger. Conduction of thé TBT and JSA before ans cretical jobs.
    Maintien à weekly and d'aile drills

Interview Questions

• Rig capacity,drawworks and mud pumps performance.type of rigs working before.   Answer Question

Instrument Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saipem (Lagos (Nigeria)) in August 2015.

Interview

I submitted to the HR email, and i was called for interview and the panels drilled me from my past experiences. So i was able to answer the technical aspect very well but when it comes to management questions it seems difficult.

Interview Questions

• How can I contribute immensely to the company in terms of business growth   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saipem (Sharjah (United Arab Emirates)) in June 2015.

Interview

applied through someone I know. met the senior manager who spoke and asked me what i wanted. passed on the cv to the HR head. Waiting for approval from the head manager.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to learn and do in this internship?   Answer Question

Offshore Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saipem.

Interview

I initially got an email telling me i was invited for a Graduate program to which i duly responded. After a week or two i was told to be prepared for a basic engineering test which would hold utmost importance in my selection criteria, again via email . Was also asked to send my transcript and copies of passport,visa, address, etc all through mail. Finally got a date for my test. i have given the test, which was fairly simple and now am awaiting a call for the next round. I have been informed that only shortlisted Candidates after the engineering test will be contacted within a week. So keeping my Fingers crossed. Will keep you'l updated on what happens next, in the mean time please pray for me to be selected so i can give you all more information. Thank you.

P.S - The entire procedure was only via email. But the communication was good, and from what i'v heard Saipem is a great place to work at.

Good Luck, Guys and Girls

OFFSHORE METHODS ENGINEER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saipem (Sharjah (United Arab Emirates)) in November 2014.

Interview

First applied through email then HR responded with a test then after passing I got interviewed then i was accepted during the interview. After couple of weeks i received an offer and a couple more I joined the comapny

Interview Questions

• Technical question, math questions and reasoning questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation for the compensation however they said they give good raises based on performance

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saipem (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview was brief and not conducted in in a profeasional manner or condusive environment. The interviewer was pretty vague in many areas and at one point it seemed like the interviewee was interviewing the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• We have five vacancies....which would you prefer? Payroll, recruitment, general services, administration and training.   1 Answer

Junior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saipem (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

General interview question with scenario questions. One HR person with the department manager. it's the manager mostly conducted the interview with some supplement from the HR person. Interview only lasted about 45 minutes. The scenario was about a purchasing situation with simple math question, this is the major part. The rest was just general question about your background, and what is your experience.

Interview Questions

• what factors do you need to consider when buying 600m of pipe from Calgary to Edmonton within a month? Considering the standard length of pipe is 12m. How many section of pipe that you need. And what if you don't have enough money. There are 3 vendors to choose from with different price and delivery. which one would you choose?   1 Answer

QA/QC Electrical Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milano (Italy)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saipem (Milano (Italy)) in June 2014.

Interview

first Interview: performed group assessment, an English test, a 1/1 interview with HR, then a "basket case" exercise, where you have to simulate a "realistic" work scenario, reporting which actions would you take and justify them.

Second Interview: technical interview with middle management of your department, quite easy questions to understand skills and academic background.

Third Interview: interview with Head of Department, basically quite the same questions of the second interview, mostly…

Interview Questions

• ad ada dasdda d adsadas a dasd adssssssssssssssssssssssssss adsssssssssssssssssss ads dasssssssssss   1 Answer