Saipem Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saipem Interview Questions

Interviews at Saipem

2.7

Drilling Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saipem.

Interview

-First Day: Role Description + Group Assessment (2 games) + individual interview. The interview was entirely held by an external agency.
    -Second Day (after 3 weeks, only for selected people): individual colloquim with the line boss.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saipem (Rome (Italy)).

Interview

Received a positive feedback, they require my last paypacket. Economic offer a Little bit major of the actual. Absolutely non competitive offer. Although not reccomended by all people of oil&gas, i wanted to try, not at the level of other italian and International competitors.

Field Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ month. I interviewed at Saipem (Cairo (Egypt)).

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you ? How can you deal with technicians ?   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Saipem.

Interview

Motivational assessment based both on team work and on the classical one to one meeting with HR, next step has been a Technical assessment conducted by the discipline leader

Interview Questions

• Fluid dynamics fundamentals, Fundamentals of heat exchangers   Answer Question

Welding Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saipem (Chennai (India)) in February 2020.

Interview

Campus recruitment, Aptitude test followed by an Interview
    Interview was about 30 mins in which they asked basic technical questions from material science and Mechanical engineering. The recruiting team was really very supportive.

Senior Piping Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Saipem (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in October 2019.

Interview

I went for three stages of interview with a different interviewer. Difficult and each interview testing my characteristics and technical knowledge.The first interview with the Technical manager and a second interview with Department manager. Final interview with HR manager that discuss the remuneration packages.

Interview Questions

• What is the interdisciplinary workflow between PID issuance and piping design activities?   1 Answer

Marine Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saipem (Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in October 2019.

Interview

One call from technical manager , then HR process which asked about the certificates , interview on skype for all the included information , relocation as well , position requirement ,

Learning and Development Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston upon Thames, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Saipem (Kingston upon Thames, England (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

Took a while until i heard I had a interview but then the process for interview was quick. The interview was a chat followed followed by competency based questions. After interview did not hear anything, chased got told still in the frame then heard nothing. Never heard from them again. Then sure job re advertised. Do f recommend them

Interview Questions

• Questions about why I left companies, my experience on my CV   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Saipem in August 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed by two users. The users were native and foreigner user. The interview was held at the head office. The interview was on English, and they are good at the candidate. You have to answer with the truth and tell no if you don't know to answer.

Interview Questions

• Q: Most of the questions were based on your CV
      A: answer honestly

Q: what do you know about fluid mechanics?
      A: learn from the whole subject   Answer Question

Graduate Pipeline Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saipem (London, England (UK)) in July 2019.

Interview

Met at head office, London. 20-30 minute conversation about myself, previous experience at university and in work, my knowledge of the industry and the company. A few non-technical questions were asked regarding relevant work I had done at university. Quick and simple interview.