Saksoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saksoft Interview Questions

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Simpsonville, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saksoft (Simpsonville, KY) in June 2014.

Interview

My 1st contact was at a job fair, with a call from a hiring individual from the company. She liked my resume & we set up an interview. Was hired, & have started training. Having never worked retail, but have a sales rep background, I was unsure of amount to request per hour. I am afraid that I requested to little, especially the distance that I will travel. I am looking to move to that area or closer to Louisville, Ky, & I cannot see how I could survive on $10.00 an hour. The hiring process was very good & I was very comfortable during it.

Interview Questions

• Why did I choose Saks to apply to for a job??   1 Answer

Computer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saksoft.

Interview

Was simple

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not bad

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Saksoft (Chennai (India)).

Interview

There were 2 technical telephonic round. First one from Chennai and second one from California USA. They have asked questions on the basis of your past experience and according to their requirements.
    Interview process was fast after clearing first round they have arranged a skype round from usa. As this was an onsite opportunity.
    3rd round I got a call from HR and then negotiation for salary starts. I have agreed what he asked because he said that this is the highest pkg what we can offer to you. They are even not offering me 10 % hike.
    I got mail from them to submit my documents that i mailed on the same day.
    But its now one month, I did not get.
    They are not good pay master even small company can pay you better. I surprised even in 20 years they have no growth in industry. A lala company.

Interview Questions

• Simple core java opps exception String   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saksoft (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

It was pretty simple .Basis questions on Base sas and little on macros . Some scenarios based questions on analysis on Banking Financial service and Insurance domain. Some questions were on reporting based ,procedures based reports. Interview can be easily cracked,nothing much to use brains.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a change?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They give 30% hike on previous salary n negotiation was easy.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Saksoft (Chennai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Incampus interview @ Hindustan University
    There were 4 rounds.
    1.Aptitude (Quantitative and verbal)
    2.Group Discussion (A group of 6 were given a topic. Fluency and confidence are what they expect. Be bold and free. Any comment is appreciated. There is no right or wrong answer. Just to check ho you interact)
    3. Technical HR (Checking basic knowledge of Data Structures)
    4. General HR (General Talk)

After these round 8 were selected and was asked to come to the company for a final Interview after 3 days to talk about whether you are interested and ask questions from the resume you submitted. Be interactive. I was assigned to Ms.Thara. She asked about hadoop. I answered it by definition. She explained how its used in facebook application. And I mentioned that I took game development as my final year project. We talked a lot about games, especially algorithm used for my project in AI object.
    Finally 3 got placed.
    That includes me.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about hadoop? (I mentioned that I attended a workshop on Hadoop).   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Saksoft (Chennai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Five rounds of interview - Aptitude round, group discussion, technical round and onsite technical round and a HR round. First three rounds were conducted on university campus and last two rounds were conducted on the company campus. The employment starts with an 8 month internship period

Interview Questions

• They asked me to print asterix in the form of a triangle   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Saksoft (Noida (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Received a phone call from the Hr once I was shortlisted, telephonic interview first. Then face to face conversation for two rounds.
    Once the telephonic round was clear was called in office twice to have the face to face round of discussion which was again taken on project management activities and final round was just a formality with the HR.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Saksoft (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

It's normal process to screen my resume. purely business where they will get profits or not. There is no panel to conduct interview to verify OR filter based on my skills.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions based on what I did. No Domain specific questions   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saksoft (Chennai (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

HR technical and HR. There was a telephonic interview and also a HR round. You just need to be confident and precise. The telephonic interview was from USA and there was no difficult questions.

H1B Sponsershipo Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saksoft (Chennai (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Hi Chennaities, "H1B VISA Sponsership at SAKSOFT". Went to Saksoft, chennai office. They told that we need to deposit 1,50,000 Rs for VISA Application Process.
    There was no technical interview. And informed us that the technical round will be arranged on Phone on some other day.
    But even after a week , we did not receive any call. Moreover we can't reach them to their phone.

They could have informed about 1.5L in phone itself. Whoever interested can go there. Others no need to waste their time. Moreover, they need to avoidthe attractive ad like this "H1B VISA Sponsership at SAKSOFT