Sales Partnerships Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales Partnerships Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sales Partnerships (Denver, CO).

Interview

Their process was very limited. They did skype interviews instead of face to face finals. I didn't interview with the person I would report to. They rushed the interview and kept leading my answers.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 negative and positive things your last Manager did to improve or hinder your performance.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Field Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sales Partnerships (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Went through 3 rounds of interviews. 1st was with a recruiter who was very good and asked your normal screen questions. Very thorough with her her information which gave me a lot of great info about the position and exactly what I would be doing. 2nd interview was with a QA manager. Very cool guy and talked a lot about the overall makeup of the company and where it was headed. So two great interviews right? So why the negative review? Well here's where it begins to turn for the worst. So after the 2nd interview, I was being set up for my last which I was told would be a face to face via Facetime. I have a Note 4, but I told him I also have an iPad so we can still conduct the interview by using my apple ID for facetime. Day of the interview comes along.....no call. I wait about 10-15 minutes because I know things can happen....still no call. So I reach out to the individual who set up the interview and asked is everything ok as far my info. To my surprise, he answered and was like yeah everything is fine sounding somewhat unsure. Wait for 5 min...still no call. So finally I reached out to my recruiter, she seemed unsure of what was going so she said a different recruiter will call me right back. I get a call back from the recruiter and he says, adamantly, that the reason he didn't Facetime me was because I gave them an email address instead of a phone number. Now...*smile* I've worked in telecommunications as a manager for about 3 years so having people tell me about my own products I sell is about as common as breathing air so I politely told him that wasn't the case. You can facetime someone using an email address hence the reason people facetime with MacBooks, iPods, and iPods. Still...no that's not the case you can only Facetime with a phone number. So because I really wanted this position, he won the battle and I conceded. Sure whatever you say, sir. I get set up now for a Skype interview at a later date. Day of interview arrives...no call. I send a Skype message to my interviewer, whom I added a couple of nights before (smart I know lol), but no reply. So then I just decide to call him via Skype and we have tech. difficulties. He can't hear me but I can hear me. Call back. He can see me, I can't see him, real choppy video. So I just say forget it, pull out my Note, download Skype and call him back to finally start the interview. By far the worst interview process, I've been through. As soon as the video connected, you could tell that I was an inconvenience to him. Very offputting no type energy at all. of He asked me literally 3 questions, then said we are going to do something different and I'm going to let you conduct the interview. Cool, no problem, you don't feel like running the interview because you're frustrated but sure...no problem. I ask some questions try to build a little rapport and understand the company a little more, but same ol' nonchalant energy. The interview concludes, I'm just confused. So as usual, I send out my thank you email to the individuals who interviewed me in anticipation of an offer letter. 2 weeks go by...no correspondence as to whether I got the job or not...literally nothing. I shoot an email to my original recruiter...nothing. So at this point, I'm thinking this is the company that a Fortune 100 company deals with to assist them with initiatives?? They are disorganized beyond belief! Now 3 days before I was supposed to go to training, I shoot an email to the recruiter who should be working in a Best Buy because of his vast knowledge of apple products and I cc everybody I've ever had contact with during my interview process (attention grabber apparently). Sent it at night so it would be one of the 1st emails received in the morning, and like clockwork received the oh so coveted generic "Thank you for your interest..." letters. Now my issue isn't with the fact that I didn't get the job it is the lack of organization of the entire process. From my 1st interview, I was asked if I would be available for training on a specific date for a week and had to confirm it throughout each round of interviews. So that means, I had to turn down potential interviews and job offers in anticipation of getting hired with your company. However if after my last interview, had you told me I didn't get the job, I wouldn't have just sat and wasted almost 3 weeks waiting for some sort of communication from you. Especially when I called and emailed my recruiter numerous times asking for an update with no reply. What's interesting is that I read Glassdoor reviews about the company prior to my interviews and it was som pretty gnarly stuff up there but I said nah can't all be true. Well ladies and gents...if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it aint no damn cow. No bueno guys...no bueno.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?
      Tell me about a time you had to overcome an objection?
      Conduct this interview.
      Answer Question

Sales Amex Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sales Partnerships (New York, NY).

Interview

After 3 Interviews and endless paperwork ,no offer was made.
    The person conducting the 3rd interview looked like she just rolled out of bed...
    Very disorganized and then proceeded to tell me this is a "Contract Position"

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sales Partnerships in September 2016.

Interview

short phone calls. You will be told how much you will make how much you can make and how easy the job is. Talk about your goal for the day your X/Y/Z numbers. a Skype phone to make sure you have no face tattoos and that was it.

Interview Questions

• How do you overcome someone saying no   2 Answers

Quality Assurance Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sales Partnerships (Denver, CO) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter that will lie about the culture and benefits. After (if you are selected to move on) the phone interview, you will then have a facetime interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about speaking with strangers or cold-walking into a business?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sales Partnerships (Broomfield, CO) in September 2016.

Interview

Pretty easy and straight forward video interview. Takes awhile to get back into contact. They do a phone interview and after that they follow up with an online skype interview with a few easy questions.

Interview Questions

• what is the most valuable trait in a sales agent and what value does that hold during a conversation?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sales Partnerships in August 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter who saw my resume and answered initial questions and was told about the job. Second contact was 30 minutes phone interview, pretty basic stuff, and advanced to 3rd interview (via Skype). Skype interview lasted about 1 hour

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario where client was initially reluctant to speak with you
      Describe the biggest mistake you can make when speaking to a client
      What do you say when client sees your presentation of product as a commodity item?
      What are some examples of a good management style?
      What are some examples of a poor management style?
      How do you handle objections?
      Do you have any questions?
      Do you know this is a temporary position? (1 year)
      Answer Question

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sales Partnerships.

Interview

Never before have I encountered a disorganized, and dishonest interview process. After my first interview I was told that my second interview would be held by a regional manager on Skype who for some reason was not informed that she had an interview by HR after waiting 15 minutes to be contacted I had to send an email to remind them that they had me schedule for a second interview. Fast forward 2 weeks I got a call from someone in HR who said that everything looks great and someone will be contacting me later in the week with an offer. That was the last I heard from them. Bottom line I saw the writing on the wall. If something sounds too good to be true chances are it probably is. Avoid this deceptive company.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle objections?   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sales Partnerships in March 2016.

Interview

The process took three weeks. I was contacted by someone who found me off of Monster. We set up a second interview after our first conversation. Unfortunately, my Dad was in the hospital and I had to travel, so I emailed the recruiter and told him we would have to reschedule the interview. He emailed me back that it would not be a problem to reschedule and he would take care of resetting the date. However, to my surprise I was called on the day and time for the second interview that was previously set by the first recruiter I spoke with. That was my first clue that the company lacked organization and they were not very professional. I conducted the second interview with the recruiter despite being at a hospital out of town and not prepared to due an interview. The second recruiter told me that she thought that I would be a good fit for the role so she recommended me for a Skype interview with a Field Director. On the day that the interview was scheduled I got a call from the second recruiter who told me that she would have to reschedule my interview for the following week. Two days before this I got a call from a rep from that company that told me he was going to reschedule the interview for the day that the second recruiter called me. When I explained this to the second recruiter, she told me to keep my scheduled day and time and she apologized for the mix up. The Skype interview went well and the Field Director told me that he was not the hiring manager, but I would hear something from the company in the next week. However, I never heard from from any of the recruiters after 2 weeks. I called several times and left emails to no avail. Finally, after 3 weeks, I got an email from a the second recruiter I spoke to that said that I did not get the position. I am not sure how or why they made that determination. I have over 6 years of outside sales experience and know that I answered the questions with great answers. After this experience, I think that they did me a favor by not offering me a position. It doesn't seem like the type of company I would want to work for.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a business owner about putting up a American Express sticker in their store?   Answer Question

Sales Partnerships Response

Apr 12, 2016 – CEO

We appreciate feedback regarding the interviewing process. SPI is an extremely selective organization - the interview process includes everything from the actual questions to professionalism and ... More

Quality Assurance Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sales Partnerships (Portland, OR) in March 2016.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter she stated that she liked my resume and i lived within the designated area, she then scheduled a interview the following week.

I receive a call the following week for the interview and before it even started the recruiter said please hold on, it was a little odd but I said ok and she said it looks like you live to far away from the designated area. I have no problem with that but it would have been great if the original hiring manager did her due diligence so I would have not waisted my time preparing for the interview.

Based on the feedback of this company I wouldn't say that I lost out on anything it probably saved me alot of headaches. I do have to say when I have interviewed with a company or taken a job with a company I always go to Glassdoor and the review of the companies are usually very accurate.