Salesfusion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Salesfusion

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesfusion (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was called for an initial phone screening. Was told that I seemed like a great candidate and would be contacted the following week to set up another call and a take home assignment. I was emailed a few days later saying they were pursuing other candidates. I've never not made it past the initial screening; it was a weird experience.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesfusion (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got an email for a phone interview. After the phone interview got invited for face to face interview with 4 people and a tour of the office. The interview process was very enjoyable and more about getting to know each other instead of drilling you on your skills. Very positive experience

Interview Questions

• typical interview questions to get to know you. What are your goals in your career? What do you like to do on the weekend?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salesfusion in March 2015.

Interview

It was a simple but thorough process. I spoke on the phone with the hiring manager and then came in the office to meet with several people from the team. While they evaluated me and my skills, it was also good chance to see if we would make a good team and work well together. They also showed me around the office which allowed me to see more how I could fit in here.

Interview Questions

• It was typical questions asking me about my background, experience and how to overcome challenges.   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesfusion (Atlanta, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took about two weeks. I interviewed at Salesfusion (Atlanta, GA) on May 2018. There was a phone interview with two in-person interviews.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about my previous experience, why I was leaving my current position, and more specific questions regarding sales experience.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Salesfusion (Atlanta, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

They found me and reached out to me. I had a phone screen , then an in-person interview, then another in person interview where I met the CEO and was offered a position.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Salesfusion (Atlanta, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

HR emailed me on LinkedIn and set up a call. Then I went to the office to meet with 3 people. One became my boss and the other two were on his team.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Salesfusion (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Very down to earth people- dress business casual (with a jacket). They asked me to analyze certain documents prior to interview. They found me on linkedIn and made me an offer the next day. I could instantly tell the culture was for me. I came very prepared to the interview and answered all tough questions with ease due to my preparation. Make sure you ask for what you can prepare for to be successful and ask what success 90 days out looks like.

Interview Questions

• What was your most unexpected life change   1 Answer

Negotiation

Made me better offer than I asked for

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesfusion (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position online on a Friday and was immediately contacted by the recruiter on the same day. A phone interview was set up for the following week where we discussed the responsibilities of the role and my professional background. The recruiter was very organized and knew the ins and outs of what the hiring manager was looking for in the position.

After the first phone interview, I had a second phone interview with the hiring manager a week later to further discuss the responsibilities of the role. I was told on the phone they would like to proceed with the process, and the recruiter sent me a marketing assignment to complete before coming in for an in-person interview with 4 people - the hiring manager, her team (2), and a sales leader. The assignment was a way to gauge my creativity on how I would spend marketing dollars to generate leads.

The in-person interview lasted about an hour and a half and included a tour of the office. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience. It was by far one of the most organized and timely interview processes I've gone through.

Interview Questions

• If you were the CEO, what are 3 things that would keep you up at night?   1 Answer

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesfusion (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview that went over my experience and just some very general information. Then I was sent a situational questionnaire that had to be submitted within a couple of days. Afterwards got invited for an in person interview. The interview took 3 hours and got to meet 4 different departments. It was a bit tiring because the same questions were asked over and over again. Other than that it wasn't bad

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Salesfusion in December 2015.

Interview

Short story: Got told the job was mine and to think it over, only to have it rescinded when I followed up to give them my answer.

Long story below.

2 Phone interviews (one with Recruiter, one with VP of Sales).
    1 In person.

Phone interviews went well enough to prompt a third, in-person interview the week before Christmas. On the in-person interview it went well and ended with a "sleep on it" offer. They told me to talk with my family and think about it over the weekend.

I followed up 2 business days later (the week of christmas) with the company to setup a time to discuss the "sleep on it offer" and heard nothing. Followed up a week after that (week of new years) and still nothing.

Followed up a 3rd time after the new year, 2 weeks post-interview (due to the holidays I figured could be out of office/travel issues)

Finally heard back from another person yesterday, letting me know the recruiter who set up the interviews was no longer with the company and that I was no longer being considered.

Reviews are truly writing on the wall! High turnover (linkedin shows a bad current/previous employee ratio), vague answers to job related questions, longest tenured person there is 3 years and they aren't even management/upper level. Be aware of the red flags and follow your gut.

For what it's worth the two people I met in person were great, the product seems like a quality build even though it is a crowded market, office is very nice, benefits mentioned were A+.

Interview Questions

• All of the standard interview questions, nothing crazy. The questions that matter are the ones you ask them. (just filling this out because glassdoor makes you)   Answer Question