Salmat Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Salmat Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2017

1.9

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Salmat.

Interview

Quick turn around.
    Got answered on almost the same day. they seemed quite short staffed so they had a low quality of staff throughout the process. The pay was lower than advertised and there wasn't the challenge in the role or much career progression on offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nil. Did not accept

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Salmat (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2016.

Interview

Was called to be asked to come in for an interview with a few session to attend. Then asked to come for a group interview and they interview each person individually during the session. Then you need to write out your availabilities again.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to negative feedback?   1 Answer

Data Entry Agent - Financial Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Salmat (Auckland (New Zealand)) in May 2016.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview that lasted about 30 mins. Asked about my work experience and asked a couple of behavioural questions. Then I got selected for the second and last interview which was on the following day. This was a group interview where 6 candidates were interviewed all at once. I did not agree much about the setting. However, it gave the opportunity to see the performance of other candidates.

Interview Questions

• They asked me questions like to describe my background and experience, to describe a situation where I handled a difficult customer, why do you like customer service and few more questions as I recall.   1 Answer

Flybuys Inbound Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Salmat (Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied for this position via Seek, got a phone call from a woman named Tracey from Salmat HR. Basically did a phone interview in which she then invited me to a group interview the following week.
    The group interview consisted of about 3 managers who sat at the front of the room & wrote down notes as each person spoke.

Interview Questions

• What experience can you bring to "Flybuys "?
      What attracted you to the role?
      Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Salmat (Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2016.

Interview

group interviews went for about 2 hours. basically just individual interviews but with a group of people, explained the company etc for ages and then asked questions and that was about it

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salmat (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

2 Interviews. Process was smooth. Both were face-to-face, first was with one person and second was with two. Easy to deal with HR department and on top of where the business needs to be. Would definitely recommend. Free fruit on Monday's and Wednesdays and fun friendly welcoming team. Check the business out.

Negotiation

Swift and kept to there word.

Lealfet Deliver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adelaide (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Salmat (Adelaide (Australia)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process took one day, I applied online and then I got a phone call saying I got the job. I didn't even go for the interview. Later that week they sent out everything I needed for this job and that was about it. My first deliver was that following week and im still working for Salmat delivering leaflets.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Salmat (Melbourne (Australia)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone call and an invitation to come in to the Head Office in Melbourne CBD. Interview was conducted in a group setting, however there was only a total of two attendees. Questions were asked in tandem with both attendees being asked similar questions. The attendee answering second was at an advantage due to having more time to think of an answer and being able to use the first attendee's answers as reference. The interview concluded with being told to expect a phone call if successful.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel you are suited to this role?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salmat (Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2015.

Interview

General group interview, about 30 of us. typical questions about previous experience and personailty questions. the interviewers were professional and kind and seemed to genuinely listen and care about answers. They asked about good and bad service we had recieved before and we all had a laugh at some good stories

Interview Questions

• how have your past roles provided you with experience that will be relevant to the role here?   Answer Question

Senior Digital Producer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salmat.

Interview

Very comfortable interview, I was pretty overdressed, but that never hurts. Fairly standard interview questions. In feedback I received, I was told I was a very active thinker and spoke well, interviewed well, but they thought I was too creative and would get bored within the role quickly. Not sure if that says more about me or what the actual role would entail.

Interview Questions

• I was asked why I wanted to change from a creative background to an account based role. I simply answered that I wanted the change.   Answer Question