Samson Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2017

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Samson

Interviews for Top Jobs at Samson

Found 2 candidate interviews
Samson
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leawood, KS
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Samson (Leawood, KS) in Aug 2017

Interview

The process started when a member of the team reached out to me about the position opening. Interview consisted of questions relevant to the position asked by senior management. The position was explained well and peaked my interest and desire to move forward in the process. I interviewed on a Thursday and was told that she liked me and wanted to have me to return the following week to interview with other members of senior management, as well as, complete their personality profile to verify that I am a good match for the culture of the organization. I kept my schedule the following week open, turned down another offer that I didn't feel was as good of a fit as the one with Samson, and patiently waited for a call to schedule my next interview. It wasn't until Friday afternoon of that following week that I heard from the position contact that they were interviewing additional candidates the week after and that I would hear from her at the end of that week. I did not hear back from her, so I left a message and sent an email requesting an update. It wasn't until a week later that I heard they went with another candidate. The process strung out over three weeks after the interview. I was left feeling as though my time was not important and that I was not valued as a person.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your compliance experience.
    Answer Question
Samson
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leawood, KS
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Samson (Leawood, KS) in Jan 2016

Interview

Included a phone screen and two face-to-face interviews. The recruiter and director of HR made the entire process pleasant, they were very professional and good about keeping me informed of their process and my progress.

Interview Questions
  • To describe prior duties as they relate to the position I was interviewing for

Popular Careers with Samson Job Seekers