San Miguel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

San Miguel Interview Questions

2.7

Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at San Miguel (Manila, AR) in February 2012.

Interview

exam, HR then department head. exam is just logic and a little bit of psych and math. technical is situational based and a little bit on theory. HR is just confirmation of your interest.

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mandaluyong City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at San Miguel (Mandaluyong City (Philippines)) in June 2015.

Interview

Not much. Was contacted via email to do some work for their Creative dept. After 2-3 days, was hired for the job then had to go to their office to be briefed about the project.

Interview Questions

• How long does it take me to design?   1 Answer

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manil (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at San Miguel (Manil (Philippines)) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview is really fast and efficient. First you will be going through the regular HR, then hiring manager, then depending on the position the Department Lead. A week or two you should be getting an offer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 years from now.   1 Answer

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at San Miguel (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview was very professional, open, and straightforward. The interviewer was very open to talking about what you as a person would like to do in the company, and really explains the details of the job. In other words, they really respect what you want and although it did not work out with me since i did not want a sales job, the interviewer offered to forward my resume to another department.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at San Miguel (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in April 2011.

Interview

Initial interview with the HR to verify the information written in the Resume
    IQ and Situational Inventory test
    Interview with the direct report for job and culture match
    Final interview with the Division Head for salary offer and final hiring
    Submission of pre-employment requirements

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to transfer?
      What are you looking for in a company?
      Tell me about a situation where your values were challenged and how you went about it?
      In terms of values, what is important to you?
      How did you handle a customer who was asking for an under the table favor before ordering?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at San Miguel (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in January 2010.

Interview

long time processing

Interview Questions

• what are the difference between SMPP and ECP?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no much room for negotiation

Shift Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at San Miguel (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in September 2009.

Interview

Centralized hiring. Panel interview by department managers at the plant - Glass Plant.

Interview Questions

• Will I be able to commit the time required of being employed in a glass plant? shifting schedule, emergencies, night calls, etc.   1 Answer