Sanford Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 4, 2017

2.6

Insurance Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanford Health (Sioux Falls, SD) in October 2017.

Interview

There was a phone prescreen. Then an in person interview. Both were very comfortable. I was interviewed by a manager and a director, both very courteous. We discussed job duties and skills needed for the position.

Interview Questions

• How would a previous supervisor describe you?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanford Health (Fargo, ND) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through the company website. Got a call in 5 days for a phone interview. I was informed it would last for a half hour and my interview last for 10 mins including all the questions I have asked. I was informed if I got selected will get a call and if rejected I will get an email but I did not understand how and why it went wrong. Never received anything further than that. When I checked online, it shows my application has closed status.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Sanford?
      Tell me about your education and experience?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanford Health (Sioux Falls, SD).

Interview

Scheduled a phone interview to ensure expected wage range. I was asked to attend an in-person interview with dept director and team member. Very comfortable, relaxed environment during the interview, instead of asking a lot of questions we just had a conversation regarding my qualifications. I was told that they would be doing a second interview next, however was offered another position before they scheduled it. I withdrew from this position.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanford Health (Fargo, ND).

Interview

My application was submitted with resume. Was contacted and completed a face to face interview with department heads. It took about 3 days to hear back from department head at which time I received an offer of employement.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanford Health (Fargo, ND) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied on the website for multiple positions, not particular picky about where I would be placed. HR called in a couple weeks to set up an interview time. I interviewed for the ARU and medical floor. Even though I interviewed for the medical floor they placed me on tele which I was fine with. They then set up times with me to meet with employee health and HR to establish my direct deposit and social security validation, etc. Then there was about a week of company training, 3 weeks of on the job training, and then I was working independently. It was nice that you jump right into the Sanford pay cycle, you don't have to wait 3 weeks for a paycheck.

Interview Questions

• If you were ambulating a patient in the hall and looked into a room to see another patient who is a fall risk attempt to get up and start to fall, what would you do?   1 Answer

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanford Health.

Interview

A skype group call that lasted about an hour followed by a site visit that lasted two days, including two presentations on future and current research, during which I visited with pretty much everyone in the research group.

Interview Questions

• How I could contribute to the research team - what new ideas do I have?   1 Answer

Application

I interviewed at Sanford Health in January 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview with department managers. Then an In-person interview with the same people in addition to a 2 hour test. I received an offer 4 days after the in person interview, but the offer was much lower than the national average for that job title, and nowhere close to what I stated as a minimum requirement on my application.

Interview Questions

• What are the first 3 things you will do on your first day of work?   Answer Question

Offer was ridiculously low.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanford Health (Fargo, ND) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online, setup an interview by phone. I was interviewed by the department director and a supervisor. Both very nice people. I sent a thank you note and got a call less than a week later with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• what can you tell us about yourself?   1 Answer

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanford Health (Fargo, ND) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online
    Got a call from HR for on site interview
    In person interview with team of Manager/ supervisor and lead with regular behavioral questions. Asked to write e-mail why are you interested in job.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself, qualities of supervisor   1 Answer

Compensation Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sanford Health.

Interview

3 interviews for an entry-level position - seemed excessive. It took several weeks for the team to coordinate and get back to me with interviews at each step of the process. They were easy and the receptionist was extremely kind and helpful!

Interview Questions

• Strength and comfort with Excel; questions regarding working in a team environment, attention to detail, communication style - pretty generic questions, didn't really give me a clear picture of what the position entailed   Answer Question