Sanford Health Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Sanford Health

HardAverageEasy
Found 94 candidate interviews
Featured Interview
Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanford Health (Sioux Falls, SD) in Oct 2019

Interview

It was very quick and to the point. They describe the job to you and you ask questions along the way. At the end if you have questions ask them. They get back to you very quickly.

Interview Questions
  • What area of care are you interested in the most and why?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanford Health (United States)

Interview

I have never been treated better by a potential employer. The process was transparent, fair and the people are extremely welcoming and friendly. I wish I could have excepted their offer as they seem like a great organization to work for.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Sanford Health (United States)

Interview

They didn't really ask me all that many questions. First you get a call to screen you and see if you would like a real interview. If you accept they will give you an interview and its as basic as it comes.

Interview Questions
  • Do I want to work in this position
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanford Health (Blue Bell, PA) in Aug 2020

Interview

Submitted online resume. Fully electronic video interview with no human video. You video yourself answering questions. You had 3 tries. I did it for the experience, but really think they are treating applicants like robots. I can't imagine how they treat customers.

Interview Questions
  • All questions were at top of screen and you had a countdown of a minute to prepare answer and 2 minute to video yourself giving the answer.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanford Health (Fargo, ND) in May 2020

Interview

Friendly, mostly wanted to know about ability to work in a team dynamic, as well as ability to work independent from others. Big emphasis on work ethic and being a depenable indivdual who is on time.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sanford Health (New York, NY)

Interview

Usually theres two stages of interview takes place for most of the positions. First onecould be phone-screening or on-site and second one's on-site. Interviews are conducted by Managers mostly with the presence of Lead Engineers

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Bismarck, IL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanford Health (Bismarck, IL)

Interview

You apply, HR will contact you later if they are interested. You'll have to do a brief phone screening, and then they'll forward your application to the hiring manager for that department.You set up an interview, and then interview. If they are intrested they'll call you with an offer!

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanford Health (United States)

Interview

Called within a week to set up a time. Went in to find two people asking a series of common questions. The overall hiring process I heard is long convoluted and they aren't forthcoming with information.

Interview Questions
  • How I would react to someone arguing with me
Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanford Health (Sioux Falls, SD) in Jan 2020

Interview

Initially I had to submit myself answering three question. After reviewing this, they contacted me for an in person interview. The interview was more relaxed and they asked a lot about past work history.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanford Health (United States)

Interview

Met one-on-one with the department supervisor. Interview process low key, friendly and welcoming. The interview itself was an average interview with questions ranging from the typical get-to-know-you questions to "how would you handle certain situation" questions.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Viewing 1 - 10 of 94