Sanford Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 6, 2017

2.6

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanford Health (Fargo, ND).

Interview

My application was submitted with resume. Was contacted and completed a face to face interview with department heads. It took about 3 days to hear back from department head at which time I received an offer of employement.

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanford Health.

Interview

A skype group call that lasted about an hour followed by a site visit that lasted two days, including two presentations on future and current research, during which I visited with pretty much everyone in the research group.

Interview Questions

• How I could contribute to the research team - what new ideas do I have?   1 Answer

Application

I interviewed at Sanford Health in January 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview with department managers. Then an In-person interview with the same people in addition to a 2 hour test. I received an offer 4 days after the in person interview, but the offer was much lower than the national average for that job title, and nowhere close to what I stated as a minimum requirement on my application.

Interview Questions

• What are the first 3 things you will do on your first day of work?   Answer Question

Offer was ridiculously low.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanford Health (Fargo, ND) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online
    Got a call from HR for on site interview
    In person interview with team of Manager/ supervisor and lead with regular behavioral questions. Asked to write e-mail why are you interested in job.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself, qualities of supervisor   1 Answer

Compensation Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sanford Health.

Interview

3 interviews for an entry-level position - seemed excessive. It took several weeks for the team to coordinate and get back to me with interviews at each step of the process. They were easy and the receptionist was extremely kind and helpful!

Interview Questions

• Strength and comfort with Excel; questions regarding working in a team environment, attention to detail, communication style - pretty generic questions, didn't really give me a clear picture of what the position entailed   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sanford Health in May 2016.

Interview

I completed an in-person interview with the department manager. It was a very smooth process -- no surprising questions. I was offered a position within the next week, but politely declined.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanford Health (Fargo, ND) in March 2016.

Interview

Contacted after preliminary interview at a job fair and did one onsite interview.
    First- HR recruiter
    Scenario questions, answer honestly with a little consideration about what you think they want you to hear, i.e. values and patient centered.
    Second- two managers

Pretty straight forward- one unique question was Why I chose this internship over a full-time job. Other than that, most were your typical personality, experience questions. They spent a lot of time telling about the job you would be in rather than grilling you.

Interview Questions

• Typical experience/background questions   1 Answer

Medication Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dell Rapids, SD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sanford Health (Dell Rapids, SD).

Interview

I submitted my resume and filled out the application. Met the manager that same day. I was called for interview within a few days time, the manager interviewed me person to person. We mostly visited about the duty responsibilities, she asked a few questions and then offered me the position in 3 days.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you have problems or concerns with a co worker   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary negotiation was possible but limited.

Clinical Informatics Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanford Health in January 2016.

Interview

There was a 30 minute phone interview with management, followed by a panel interview at a later date. After the interview a test was given to show analytical skills.

Mlt Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sanford Health (Alexandria, MN) in December 2015.

Interview

Very prompt. I applied and the next day I was interviewed. The most difficulty was applying online. After I was hired and went to Fargo for initial training I had to go to their office and get help with parts of my application. It took longer than I expected to be hired. I applied for the part-time opening, but there was a former Sanford employee that also interviewed and she was offered the position. They did, however, offer me a casual position, which I actually like better. The only draw back to that is you receive no benefits. I had worked at the Clinic years before it became a Sanford Clinic, so I knew a few ladies in the lab so that helped ease me back into my former job! It's so much fun working there again!