Santa Clara University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.7

Office & Events Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santa Clara University (Santa Clara, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The receptionist called to scheduled a phone screening with the Assistant Dean. The initial phone screening lasted for about 20 minutes. If you passed that, then they invited you in for a multiple-person interview with the dean, finance department and other team members (done one on one or two on one). The process lasted for about 2-1/2 hours (which may be different if you are interviewing with a different department or position).

Interview Questions

• How do you handle emergencies?   1 Answer
    • What do you do when your supervisor tells you to do something in a completely different way than what you are used to?   1 Answer

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Santa Clara University (Santa Clara, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied through university job portal. Met with the manager in person. Got an email for interview in person. The process took around 30 minutes and I got my offer letter next week.

Web Designer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Santa Clara University in April 2016.

Interview

I was called in for an interview by the professor. It went well. I was called in mainly because of the projects I had done previously. It was an easy interview, and I was asked about my work in previous projects.

Interview Questions

• He told me about what are his expectations and requirements.   Answer Question

TA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Santa Clara University.

Interview

There was no interview process. I was referred by one of my friends. The professor in charge of TAs remembered me since I took a course from him.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Santa Clara University (San Jose, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

2 interviews! First was about myself and how I think I fit in with the company. Second, was more about the company and what I new about it. They asked me where do I see me fitting in, how would I contribute to the company, and where do I see myself in 5 years if I were to still be with them.

Interview Questions

• What is one of my best qualities   1 Answer

Assistant Director of Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Santa Clara University (Santa Clara, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very standard. I applied and within a week and a half, I received an email to schedule a phone interview. That went really well and I was offered an in person panel and presentation interview. However, in the end I did not receive an offer

Telecommunications Student Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Santa Clara University (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The easiest interview ever. They know that the job is able to be done by essentially anyone, so the interview was completely non-technical and more about finding out whether I was going to be a reliable employee or not. Once they knew that I was available during the times they needed someone and that I wasn't going to actively make their lives harder, I had the job.

Social Media Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Santa Clara University.

Interview

The hiring process took a little over one month. I was contacted two weeks after submitting my resume to schedule an in-person interview with the Social Media Director in the Office of Marketing and Communications. She asked my interest in digital media and how my past experiences prepared me for the position. One week after my interview I received an offer and accepted it.

Student Assistant Interview

Interview

The person in charge of selecting the best applicant for the student assistant position emailed me to schedule a time for an interview. I walked into the building where I was going to have the interview and I had not been there before. It was very intimidating when we walked through the office area and walked back into a conference room to be interviewed by the person in charge and her assistant who I had just met.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here in this department for the student assistant position?   Answer Question

Student Caller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Santa Clara University (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very simple process. One behavioral interview and one interview where you have a mock phone call. Be sure to demonstrate your persistence and accountability. Be yourself and speak loudly and clearly.

Interview Questions

• How persistent are you on a scale from 1 to 10?   1 Answer