Sapient Software Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sapient Software Solutions Interview Questions

3.3

Account Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sapient Software Solutions (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Fun, open, I was able to to let them know about my background and they where open to questions from me. However, being an international student didn't help me get through the internship process because they hire to keep interns for a year long position after the summer internship.

Interview Questions

Interview

Applied on the website and spoke to recuiter. Then got a call from the parent company and went in for the personal interview. Dress code is business. Questions ranged from basic DB concepts to more advanced topics from performance improvement to scalability. PL SQL advanced. told to whiteboard

Interview Questions

Interview

Great..core technical

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they have certain salary bands beyond which they are strictly non negotiable

Senior Associate Technology L1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sapient Software Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

I was at home at kolkata when i receive the call. They asked to online java, j2ee, EJB, Hibernate skill test.
    Once, I passed then appear for design test exam. I written my answer in paper and scan and sent to them
    The technical round was telephonice interview. The architect asked flow of JSR 168 porltet application, I did not fare well in that. Then asked question from my design answer sheet.

It did no went well and hence no call back.

Interview Questions

• 1. Authentication in JSR application
      2. Flow of portal application. If application can have more than one portlet.xml
      3. when use JDBC and when to use Hibernate   Answer Question

Senior Associate Level1 Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient Software Solutions in July 2010.

Interview

1st HR round, 2nd TEchnical Discussion, 3rd Managerial Round

Interview Questions

• Sorted and ordered collections,
      Threading, EJB   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sapient Software Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

online test
    design problem(75 mins) (Technical discussions 1 hrs)
    non technical rounds
    hr rounds

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient Software Solutions in March 2010.

Interview

The interview was part of the campus recruitment process. The interview process consisted of 3 rounds, out of which 2 of them were Technical and 1 HR. The first round was a long one and questions consisted of everything of Computer Science covering many concepts in Data Structures, Data Bases, Operating Systems and Computer Networks. Second round was more on Operating Systems and C programming

Lead Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sapient Software Solutions (New Delhi (India)) in October 2008.

Interview

Hiring process started after i uploaded my resume on one of the job sites...HR personnel called up to discuss an available opportunity and to know if i was interested. This screening call happened for 10-15 mins. Called a day later to setup a 1:1 interview at the office location. Interview panel consisted to 2 senior managers. I was expecting a technical interview but it turned out to more of resource and cost and schedule management discussion. I was offered to join as Project lead more inclined on project management aspect and not architect line.

Interview Questions

Profile did not match my aspirations.

QA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient Software Solutions in August 2008.

Interview

its just formality...they need to fill up the position.