Sapphire Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sapphire

Sapphire

Application

I interviewed at Sapphire

Interview

Discussed about each and everything about you, your career, your family background, your goals, etc. Some tactical questions related to market and bookish knowledge will help you to answer their questions. Overall Sapphire is best and want perfection in each Candidate. So be prepared before the interview, and leave rest of the next to your luck.

Interview Questions
  • What is your strength and weakness
    Answer Question

Sapphire

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sapphire in Jun 2021

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by in person interview. Phone interview was done by HR and second one was done by the line manager. Technical questions were asked in the second interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lahore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Sapphire (Lahore) in Jan 2019

Interview

2 interviews were conducted. 2nd being the final one. It is a simple process with assessment based on communication skills mostly. The interviews were conducted in Lahore at head office in gulberg and 2nd at Tricon. Both places are well equipped offices and require one to carry CNICs of every individual.

Interview Questions
  • Experience and reason to switch.

Anonymous Employee in Lahore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sapphire (Lahore) in Oct 2014

Interview

this held at at GM office and he asked me that how much experience in this field and where are you working nowadays. how many salary expected from here. no more question.

Interview Questions
  • How many experience in this field
RSS Feed</>Embed