Sapphire Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sapphire Technologies Interview Questions

2.5

Project Lead Interview

Interview

Uncomplicated interview process over 2 sessions before presentation to the client for onsite interview. The company did a good job of making sure I was a good fit for the position. There was a technical component in the interview focused on the specifics of managing projects, dealing with stakeholders, issues. The account manager was very engaging before my interview with the client, throughout the onboarding process at the client's and afterwards.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was a good deal but then it was a consulting role.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sapphire Technologies (Cleveland, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

Laid back interview... was told that it was going to maybe take 2-3 steps.

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sapphire Technologies (Bellevue, WA) in June 2011.

Interview

Quick phone screen. 2 person face to face next day with client company of Sapphire.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hourly tech rate with recruiter. Yes, and got 35% increase before submission.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlo, MT

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sapphire Technologies (Charlo, MT) in July 2010.

Interview

Contacted as candidate for opportunity
    Submitted Resume
    Resume reviewed by management
    Telephone interview set

Interview Questions

• How would you handle insubordination or direct reports failing to meet expectations   2 Answers
    • Have you ever had a project go into a RED or behind schedule status? What dd you do?   1 Answer

Duration of project, The technology was older and would not have improved my skills, and the money was less than I wanted.

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sapphire Technologies (Denver, CO) in May 2010.

Interview

Very interesting interview process. Had my first interview over the phoen while I was standing on my roof looking at hail damage I sustained that day. Very urgent need so I had to rearrange both leaving for a vacation and my return in order to make it all happen, but it worked out and Sapphire felt like my advocate all the way.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sapphire Technologies (Woburn, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

I was impressed with Sapphire's professionalism. They were quick to respond to my inquiry about the position, and during the interview they were very relaxed and open/honest throughout the whole meeting. They even brought in a fellow Technical Recruiter to give me an unbiased inside scoop.

Interview Questions

I turned down the position because I have 4 years experience, and should have known this was an entry level position with only a $30k base, and an OTE of less than $50k annually. Plus the sales environment is phone based/cold calling, short sales cycle, and very very transactional. Great position for someone looking to start in sales, but not for a seasoned rep.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sapphire Technologies (Charlotte, NC) in February 2010.

Interview

It was pretty simple, as soon as the client said yes, sapphire hired me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotition

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sapphire Technologies (Miami, OK) in January 2010.

Interview

why do you want to work here

Interview Questions

• Why do you wan to wok here   1 Answer

Negotiation

don't know

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sapphire Technologies (Woburn, MA) in December 2009.

Interview

Sapphire has a lengthy hiring process, and you'll meet with multiple people. First, either through a referral or applying on their web site, the manager doing the hiring will interview you on the phone. Then you'll get to meet the manager in person, followed by shorter interviews with members of the team you'll work with. I met with a recruiting lead and another senior member of the team.

Interview Questions

• How many years of sales experience do you have?   Answer Question
    • Do you have experience selling in a business-to-business environment?   1 Answer
    • Can you explain the difference between selling a product and a service?   1 Answer
    • How do you feel about being on the phones for extended periods of time?   Answer Question
    • Can you give me an example of a time that you had to think quickly on your feet to preserve a sale?   Answer Question

Tech Report Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sapphire Technologies (San Antonio, TX) in July 2009.

Interview

I enjoyed it, it was clear and to the point.