Sapphire Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Feb 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sapphire Technologies

Sapphire Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Sapphire Technologies

Interview

1st round was technical test with mcq questions and if got selected the 2nd roundwill be technical interview asked on OOPS concepts and basic codes to write and finally 3rd round - Hr interview

Interview Questions
  • questions from OOPS concept and Threads
    Answer Question

Sapphire Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Sapphire Technologies

Interview

It's was good.not much I rember.2 technical one hr round was there.all over good experience .hr round was nice.it take 5 days maximum.then they offer a leeter.thats sit from my side.please accept the submit

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sapphire Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Sapphire Technologies

Interview

There are 3 rounds, First the HR round is conducted and then aptitude test, if you clear the aptitude test the they will allow you for next round which is technical round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sapphire Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Sapphire Technologies

Interview

Uncomplicated interview process over 2 sessions before presentation to the client for onsite interview. The company did a good job of making sure I was a good fit for the position. There was a technical component in the interview focused on the specifics of managing projects, dealing with stakeholders, issues. The account manager was very engaging before my interview with the client, throughout the onboarding process at the client's and afterwards.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sapphire Technologies (Cleveland, OH) in Oct 2011

Interview

Laid back interview... was told that it was going to maybe take 2-3 steps.

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sapphire Technologies (Bellevue, WA) in Jun 2011

Interview

Quick phone screen. 2 person face to face next day with client company of Sapphire.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sapphire Technologies (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2011

Interview

Received a telephone call about a possible opening. Got an email requesting follow-up and a resume, followed by a call for a personel interview at office site. Came with resume and credentials, was asked about why I left my previous workplace, and some behavioural interview questions. Follow up was to send a synopses of my self, a third person cover letter. Did not get additional information after giving preferred salary range, and distance of residence from workplace.

Interview Questions
  • Are you currently employed? How long were you there, salary range?
  • Why did you leave and circumstances of your leaving?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in [location]

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sapphire Technologies in Dec 2010

Interview

What can I say but that their interview process was nothing less than ARDUOUS and it went on, and on, and on. Good lord desperate as I was, I almost walked because no one deserves this jerking around. They provided little or no information about anything relevant to the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlo, MT

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sapphire Technologies (Charlo, MT) in Jul 2010

Interview

Contacted as candidate for opportunity Submitted Resume Resume reviewed by management Telephone interview set

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle insubordination or direct reports failing to meet expectations
  • Have you ever had a project go into a RED or behind schedule status? What dd you do?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in [location]

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sapphire Technologies in Jul 2010

Interview

I was brought in for an interview by a recruiter, just a regular "tell-me-a-little-about-yourself" chat, the recruiter lost most of the interest in me once he learned that I would not leave my job for < 12-month contracts.

Interview Questions
  • The interview was laid-back, more of a "tell me about your background and career plans" thing
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews