Sarah Lawrence College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sarah Lawrence College Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sarah Lawrence College

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sarah Lawrence College.

Interview

One of the best interview experiences I have had most likely because the college is based on conference-style and small classes. It lasted for 3 hours. I had the chance to visit classes and take a tour of the campus during my initial visit.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronxville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sarah Lawrence College (Bronxville, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a relaxed meeting with the department, then a one on one with the department head. It was informative as well as asking about my experience. I was given an overview of the tasks and department organization first. I was then asked specific questions about my previous experience and how it related to the job specifics.

Assistant Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sarah Lawrence College.

Interview

The interview process took approximately three months. The overall experience was positive. The interview questions were a bit difficult. Everyone was extremely nice and welcoming. The culture seemed very positive and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What previous experience can you bring to Sarah Lawrence   Answer Question

Resident Advisor Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sarah Lawrence College in February 2011.

Interview

First you have to send in standard job app materials. THen you have a group task where senior RA's watch you as you complete a group task. Then you have interviews with Senior RA's and the head of Resident Life. Make sure that you're confident in your experience.

Interview Questions

• If you have to make an event for your hall in Hill House, what would it be?   Answer Question

Communications Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sarah Lawrence College in November 2009.

Interview

It took several months after applying before I heard from the HR department. They sent a lovely packet of information by mail with a prospect guidebook and campus map; however, there was very little communication about the interview process- who I would meet with, what to expect the day to be like, etc.

When I arrived for the interview, I walked into a shabby conference room and met with three people. Everyone was fairly friendly, and the questions weren't too difficult. No one shared business cards or discussed next steps at the end, however.

When I emailed HR for assistance with the name of the Alumnae who was part of the interview panel to send thank you cards, no one responded to me.

Interview Questions

• How can we attract top academic talent who don't like the don system?   1 Answer