Saturn Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saturn Infotech Interview Questions

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Saturn Infotech (Buffalo, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Very simple process. I got a call to talk to me abut open positions and locations. I scheduled an interview for the next day. Got a call the next day. Interviewer was very decent. Asked me about my education and asked me to describe my projects. I was asked a question on Java. 2 days later I got accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saturn Infotech (Telephone, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

I had a telephonic interview. A guy from the company called me and asked me if I am interested in the position of systems analyst. Since I was interested,he scheduled me for a technical round for next day. The technical round was simple. There was few question on java and the rest of them were behavioral questions. After the 2 technical questions, the hiring manager explained me the role of a system analyst.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saturn Infotech in November 2015.

Interview

I approached the COO of the company. Later a recruiter from their company called me up and the interview process started. The process lasted for more than a week. It was basically only the phone screening.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate yourself in C, C++ and MATLAB out of 10?   1 Answer

Negotiation

He

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saturn Infotech.

Interview

Pretty easy technical interview questions. The recruiter was good in explaining the entire process involved in training and placement. There was a prompt reply to all emails and questions.Found them professional unlike other Desi consultancies.

Interview Questions

• Basics of C++(polymorphism,encapsulation) and SQL(Outer Join , Inner join, Union, Union all). And the usual "Tell me about yourself"   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saturn Infotech in May 2015.

Interview

Submitted my resume through university career fair and after 3 months received a HR call. HR informed me that I was shortlisted for the on-site technical interview. The technical interview was completely unsatisfying, though i expressed my interest in development the questions were indirectly pointing to DB. Soon after completing my interview i realized i'm being cornered for Oracle db jobs, which is not my cup of tea. And the position/company is too narrow and doesn't provide career growth. Moreover it is a kind of consulting job

Interview Questions

• Completely basic questions and questions based on your resume   Answer Question

Doesn't provide opportunities for career growth

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied online and was interviewed over the phone. the whole process took 3 days. The guy who interviewed me was very nice and he asked me about the object oriented concepts

Consultant Interview

Interview

It was very casual, very relaxed interview. Seemed much like a car sale person where they don't disclose any problems unless asked; and then the response is very sugar coated. They do not disclose any negatives about the position instead reinforce only positive notes.

Interview Questions

Contract voids all implied previous agreements and includes a one year no competition clause. When I asked to include the detailed pay structure we went over previously, I was refused.

Unkonwn Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saturn Infotech in January 2014.

Interview

Received a call from the company and started the interview process, asked several technique questions and later I was told that I passed the test. The process was so short but I'm not sure about the company. Saw a lots of bad reviews about this company.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Saturn Infotech.

Interview

Very detail and complex

Interview Questions

• Real-time issues faced until now   1 Answer

Negotiation

The right candidates get right compensation. Haggling is not needed.

Anonymous Employee in North Wales, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Saturn Infotech (North Wales, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

Found company and applied through my college's Career Services Center. I met with a partner for the first round interview. The interviewer was very casual and low pressure, more excited about my credentials then putting pressure on me. Heard back within a week from first round that I made second round, but second round took more than a month to schedule. Second round interviewer was a senior partner who was also very casual and friendly. Decision after second round took a long time as well.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of a time you failed and a time that you succeeded?   Answer Question