Satyam Venture Engineering Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.8

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Satyam Venture Engineering Services (Chennai (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

The requirement is for Ford. They have asked only automotive basic questions and not my Subject. As they where very basic i could not able to pass the interview. Also they asked about Motor, Controllers, Adaptive Cruise Control, Mid Range Radar and many other control modules in automotive.

Interview Questions

• What is Adaptive Cruise Control?   1 Answer

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Satyam Venture Engineering Services (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Had done course in catia electrical workbench.. js asked abt work experience in previous company's. Told me that u have to work for 12-16hrs a day, asked me whether I m married, any problem in shifting from chennai to blore. Etc etc.
    But after joining their was no work at all

Interview Questions

• tell me about job role in previous company?   1 Answer

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Satyam Venture Engineering Services (Chennai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Its 3 rounds of interview ,1 technical and aptitude,2nd face to face technical nd 3rd technical client interview.Written test was easy its descriptive type .Questions on engine,MOM ,FEM,Engg. drawing.Results will be announced based on client interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic engineering,FEM,Written test questions on engines,engg drawing,SOM etc.,   Answer Question

Automotive CAE/CFD PGET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Satyam Venture Engineering Services (Chennai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

The process included a written aptitude, technical and a face to face interview.
    The aptitude round was easy. Medium level difficulty for Technical round.
    The interview panel was friendly and composed. There was a 3 year bond with a 3 Lac. compensation
    in case of violation. Because of the bond backed out from the selection.

Interview Questions

• Main applications of CAE in automotive industry ?
      Various CAE softwares and special features ?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Satyam Venture Engineering Services in September 2016.

Interview

I was informed via email to attend an interview at satven.But it turned to be a software proficiency test.I was satisfied with my performance,being a fresher and I hadn't committed any mistakes.They said that they were going to call me once again for another level test which would be conducted by actual customers.

I said that I was a fresher but they expected too much from candidates,which was not possible.
    Finally it was a good experience for me and I have come to a decision that it is better to look for an OEM,this being a service based company.

Interview Questions

• usual crap like why satven,why this field,why don't u go for higher studies,why not management since I have good grades..   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Satyam Venture Engineering Services (Chennai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview had 4 Rounds.
    1. General and descriptive aptitude and technical
    2. GD (optional based on no. of candidates shortlisted from the previous round)
    3. Technical HR
    4. General HR

General apps were a kind of average difficulty but descriptive apps and technical were quite testing.If u clear this round, its very much easy to clear further rounds

CAE Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Satyam Venture Engineering Services (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

selection process
    -written test basic aptitude questions on speed distance time, work and time, percentages, verbal ability (antonyms,synonyms, FIB)
    and technical questions very basically asked from materials of science and strength of materials
    -group discussion ( topics like- social affairs,technology...etc)
    -technical interview(basic of mechanical engineering)
    -hr interview ( personal introduction, question were asked on critical and logical thinking,why should we hire you?,)

Interview Questions

• technical question where asked on basics of Strengths of material, engineering mechanics and subject of your interest   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Satyam Venture Engineering Services (Chennai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was a one day progress. There were four rounds. The test was easy but the cut off was quite high.

1. Technical and Aptitude test
    2. Group discussion
    3. Technical interview
    4. HR interview

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about strength of materials, fluid mechanics and theory of machines   Answer Question

Post Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Satyam Venture Engineering Services in June 2016.

Interview

Aptitude test ,technical test,face to face discussion and the shortlisted candidates should attend another interview. test and interview takes one day. Good and satisfactory to attend the interview. Proper facilities are available.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Satyam Venture Engineering Services (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I had applied through employee referral. It was one day process which included 2 tests of 1 hour each technical and general aptitude. Then there were 2 rounds of interview Technical hr and HR round. The interview was average.