Saudi Binladin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saudi Binladin Interview Questions

Interviews at Saudi Binladin

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ḩawwārah, Amman Governorate (Jordan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saudi Binladin (Ḩawwārah, Amman Governorate (Jordan)) in June 2011.

Interview

i applied my cv to recruiter who called me back when position available, make appointment for interview.
    i walked into the interview, after and i was directly hired and i signed a job offer.
    i applied my official papers to start proceed with the visa process. after i received my visa through the recruitment agency, the guided me what are the requirements in order to stamp visa on my passport.

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at Saudi Binladin (Cairo (Egypt)) in July 2012.

Interview

Upon Management approval on the manpower plan, Talent Acquisition Specialists start to discuss the recruitment strategy with HR manager , after reaching a decision regarding sources , passive or/and active candidates , screening candidates' CVs , preparing shortlists , discussing shortlists with technical managers ,
    Starting selection process, HR Interview, Technical Interview, preparing Job Offer for accepted applicants, Sending job offers to accepted applicants, Get applicants' feedback regarding the job offer, submit hiring documents to top management for approval, forward hiring documents with management's approval to personnel unit in order to take the required action.

Interview Questions

• Indicate one difficult requisition that you had to fill in your previous experience ,Why do you think it was a difficult requicition ? What did you do ? Did it work ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was clear enough

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saudi Binladin (Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)) in May 2013.

Interview

AutoCAD and Photoshop test and after reviewing your skills of using software manager talk to you in person and ask about expected salary. you'll be only called for interview if you come with good reference. there is no need creative skills in Saudi Binladen. only technical work required and you have to be good in Arabic.

Interview Questions

• How much salary you expect.   1 Answer

Negotiation

ask for better salary because there is no growth within a company.

Land Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Saudi Binladin (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

Initial interview was tell me about yourself-well my name is Wilfredo Nilo, i am applying for the job as a Land Surveyor and i have experience in land and construction surveying. I operate Total Station and Level instrument. Perform traverse and closure calculations. Maintain accurate and legible survey field notes. Applies standard practices and techniques in specific situations, adjust and correlates data, recognized discrepancies in results and follow operations through a series of related detailed steps or process.

Interview Questions

• What can you contribute to the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation phase like is that the interviewer offer an average salary for the applied position. My advice i can give to others considering an offer is that the interviewer offer a salary based on your experienced.

Section Head Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ḩawwārah, Amman Governorate (Jordan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saudi Binladin (Ḩawwārah, Amman Governorate (Jordan)) in June 2012.

Interview

Identify personal, general education and status [Hired or not]
    Requesting old hiring history and new motivation to get better chances and to elaborate in long discussion [technically & industrial].
    Get review for previous tasks and problems troubleshooting, and problems with solutions.
    Provide most and highest degree of services and working conditions under sever circumstances.

Interview Questions

• Which System of Cooling will be used for High rise building in an island?   1 Answer

Executive Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mecca (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saudi Binladin (Mecca (Saudi Arabia)) in January 2013.

Interview

normal, IQ test and, skills test, test on computer, test typing speed and monitoring commands, they give me some wrong data and asked me to make a graph. etc......

Interview Questions

• can you works under pressure
      can you handle 2 phone call at same time   1 Answer

Negotiation

after finished they give me some offer after three months performance bonus will be started.

Quantity Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Saudi Binladin (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in January 2010.

Interview

Through agencies the employer will personally go there and will verbally meet you.

Interview Questions

• What do you think what is the reason why should I hire you?   1 Answer

Quantity Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saudi Binladin (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview process is normal for those who have experience, and the person who are freshers it will be tuff. so for me its normal, but i was not expected it as simple it happened.

Interview Questions

• What would you become after 15 Years in SBG   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medina (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saudi Binladin (Medina (Saudi Arabia)) in January 2010.

Interview

the interviewer was one person.

Interview Questions

• where you have worked before?   1 Answer

good

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iloilo (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saudi Binladin (Iloilo (Philippines)).

Interview

One time hiring interview in the Philippines for qualification and review of my experiences. and then 2 interviews by the Operation and Mainenance Coordinator in Saudi Binladin head ofice in Jeddah Saudi Arabia for the position of Electrical Engineer.

Interview Questions

• If you will be given an assignment that is not in line with your previous experience, will you accept it?   1 Answer