Saudi Binladin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saudi Binladin Interview Questions

2.9

Cost Control Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saudi Binladin.

Interview

- Colleague reference
    - Informing about the interview date
    - Attending the interview
    - Questions about my experience in cost control
    - Explanation about cost control and my experience
    - Negotiating the salary offer
    - Agreeing on the offer
    - Official offer sent through e-mail

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saudi Binladin in November 2014.

Interview

at first one of my friends who works at binladen group told me that they are hiring engineers, then i went to qbaa company at elmohandseen , Egypt.
    i left my CV there then thy called me at the same day and told me that the interview well held next day at the company branch.
    i went the company and waited for about 4 hrs to get in the interview.
    the interviewer was friendly.
    he asked me to introduce my self in 2 mints
    then he started to ask me about my previous experience

the salary wasnt good

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iloilo (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saudi Binladin (Iloilo (Philippines)).

Interview

One time hiring interview in the Philippines for qualification and review of my experiences. and then 2 interviews by the Operation and Mainenance Coordinator in Saudi Binladin head ofice in Jeddah Saudi Arabia for the position of Electrical Engineer.

Interview Questions

• If you will be given an assignment that is not in line with your previous experience, will you accept it?   1 Answer

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saudi Binladin (Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)) in March 2014.

Interview

Review my cv,HR personality interview,Technical exam ethnically hvac plumping fire fighting lls,management interview than official offer. Genaral Knowledge my communication with my team than offer negotiations basic salary, bonus, my job details

Interview Questions

• Skills, Technical , management for hvac , fire fighting, plumbing , pump station   1 Answer

Negotiation

Professional, straightforward ,

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Saudi Binladin.

Interview

recieved a call from the secretary , set a date for interview with cairo office head with no previous tests ,(only computer effieciency test )got accepted for the job and informed by the end of the interview , i was not asked to submitt any needed documents , which was very weird but understood giving the fact that it was a very samll operating office

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saudi Binladin (Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)) in May 2013.

Interview

AutoCAD and Photoshop test and after reviewing your skills of using software manager talk to you in person and ask about expected salary. you'll be only called for interview if you come with good reference. there is no need creative skills in Saudi Binladen. only technical work required and you have to be good in Arabic.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

ask for better salary because there is no growth within a company.

Executive Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mecca (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saudi Binladin (Mecca (Saudi Arabia)) in January 2013.

Interview

normal, IQ test and, skills test, test on computer, test typing speed and monitoring commands, they give me some wrong data and asked me to make a graph. etc......

Interview Questions

• can you works under pressure
      can you handle 2 phone call at same time
      1 Answer

Negotiation

after finished they give me some offer after three months performance bonus will be started.

Quality Control Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saudi Binladin (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in November 2012.

Interview

Describe your ideal job?

Interview Questions

• Can you work well under deadlines or pressure?   1 Answer

Land Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Saudi Binladin (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

Initial interview was tell me about yourself-well my name is Wilfredo Nilo, i am applying for the job as a Land Surveyor and i have experience in land and construction surveying. I operate Total Station and Level instrument. Perform traverse and closure calculations. Maintain accurate and legible survey field notes. Applies standard practices and techniques in specific situations, adjust and correlates data, recognized discrepancies in results and follow operations through a series of related detailed steps or process.

Interview Questions

• What can you contribute to the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation phase like is that the interviewer offer an average salary for the applied position. My advice i can give to others considering an offer is that the interviewer offer a salary based on your experienced.

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at Saudi Binladin (Cairo (Egypt)) in July 2012.

Interview

Upon Management approval on the manpower plan, Talent Acquisition Specialists start to discuss the recruitment strategy with HR manager , after reaching a decision regarding sources , passive or/and active candidates , screening candidates' CVs , preparing shortlists , discussing shortlists with technical managers ,
    Starting selection process, HR Interview, Technical Interview, preparing Job Offer for accepted applicants, Sending job offers to accepted applicants, Get applicants' feedback regarding the job offer, submit hiring documents to top management for approval, forward hiring documents with management's approval to personnel unit in order to take the required action.

Interview Questions

• Indicate one difficult requisition that you had to fill in your previous experience ,Why do you think it was a difficult requicition ? What did you do ? Did it work ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was clear enough