Sawyer (NY) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sawyer (NY) Interview Questions

Interviews at Sawyer (NY)

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sawyer (NY)

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sawyer (NY) (New York, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

Had a really great interview process interviewing with the sales team here. Everyone seemed so passionate about the mission and it was truly a positive interview experience. The team was very communicative throughout the process and were very respectful. Interviews consisted of a phone call, two in-office interviews, and a phone call with one of the founders. Everyone I spoke to was kind, intelligent, and positive.

Unfortunately, the opportunity was not right for me at the time but I had nothing but great things to say about the company and the team!

Interview Questions

Senior PR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sawyer (NY) (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

These folks are job scammers. I applied for the position and received a response in less than 24 hours. I went for 2 interviews at their office and meet with 5 staff members. They also had me do a writing exercise that consisted of 5 parts (was pretty much a full PR plan that I would get hundreds of dollars to do as a freelancer). After presenting the writing exercise to one of the founders, they told me they would have a decision in a day. After no response 3 days later, I followed up and they responded that they decided to "take the role in a different direction."

Interview Questions