Saxon Mortgage Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saxon Mortgage Services Interview Questions

2.0

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saxon Mortgage Services (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

I was scheduled for an interview with the AVP and VP of Mortgage Servicing; Interview was in the morning; after waiting in the lobby for a few minutes I was escorted into the VP's office. They were prepared for me and were looking forward to interviewing me.

Interview Questions

• They asked what I know about the Mortgage industry; what kind of project management experience I've had (describe the types of projects I've led); The interview became a conversation about risk management, systems development, the need for Quality Assurance, how to properly conduct UAT, and how to effectively manage vendors and outsourced service providers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was quite easy. They asked what my salary requirements are, and assured me that they will try to match it. They were true to their word.

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saxon Mortgage Services in April 2010.

Interview

I had an excellent experience with the recruiter. My interviews with management were timely and appropriate. The interview process was excellent. When I arrived at work, my office was well prepared. I already had a stocked desk, access to systems, a phone and business cards. The whole process was EXCELLENT!

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult working relationship you had? How did you solve it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, negotiation was timely.

C Ollection Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saxon Mortgage Services in January 2010.

Interview

unorganized

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saxon Mortgage Services in June 2009.

Interview

Very easy going in the interview process. Asked basic questions about school, major recent jobs and the typical What makes you a good candidate

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult task you were asked to do at your last job   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saxon Mortgage Services in April 2009.

Interview

The recruiters were a little slow on their processing. I interviewed with the multiple VP's and after an offer was made and accepted I received an email stating that they had gone with another candidate. I would say that the experience was "ok" other than that error. The process took a little over two weeks including interview, offer, and background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes I received relocation assistance and a decent salary.