Sazerac Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sazerac Interview Questions

Interviews at Sazerac

2.6

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sazerac in May 2019.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn and received a phone call a week later from a recruiter. Arranged for a phone interview with the HR manager next, and then with the Quality/Production Manager. Mainly all interviews consisted of explanation about the role. Did not receive an e-mail about an on-site visit or next steps after that. Overall, HR is a little all over the place but they are a rapidly growing company.

Event Coordinator Interview

Interview

There was an initial call and interview from a recruiter. Then there was a second interview at the company HQ. Interview questions were about specific moments in past experiences.

Production Interview

Interview

Several phone calls, phone interview. Utterly unprofessional. Ghosted several times on phone calls, unresponsive to emails, then suddenly responded weeks later asking if I was still interested, inviting me to another phone interview and then not calling and ghosting again. Their recruitment group needs some serious help.

Plant Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sazerac.

Interview

Phone interview was pretty informal. Followed up with on site with series of interviews with engineers. Was given a plant tour. Overall I had a great experience with the guys there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to give someone negative feedback. How did they respond?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sazerac.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. Three different rounds; someone in Human Resources, the person you report to, and then his boss. It was good to see that they seemed to care if you'd be a culture fit.

Interview Questions

• If you were to open your own bar, what three brands would you absolutely include and why?   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sazerac in June 2015.

Interview

Initial phone call from recruiter asking why I am in the job market, what my current/former role responsibilities were, few behavioral "tell me about a time when" questions. Scheduled second interview with hiring manager who was very rude. Somehow could not grasp the fact that I had been paid "salary" while working as an intern. Spent nearly 10 minutes asking about that rather than my qualifications.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about relocation to rural kentucky?   1 Answer

Single Barrel Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfort, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sazerac (Frankfort, KY) in May 2011.

Interview

Identified this position via an internet work board and applied for a position. The HR Director called to discuss the role, salary, location, etc. She called back with an interveiw date two days later at Frankfort with a Brand Manager and this HR individual. We sat at a conference table with the company individuals manning laptops and firing questions for over one hour. They thanked for my time and advised someone would be in touch.
    The weekend following, HR called my home office and we were out of town for a function. alled again Sunday evening but my cell carrier did not forward the call until Monday. I called and she wanted me at Frankfort agin Monday but since that date was out, could I be there on Tuesday and I said yes. Another trip to Frankfort and met with two more indiduals, one from Marketing and another from Production. A personality test, on-line followed. Hr called again to inquire of my availability meet on Wednesday with a VP in Louisville and again i said yes.
    This was a unique interveiw with questions out of the ordinary. How many gas stations are there in Kentucky? How many bottles of bourbon are sold in Kentucky each year?
    Most telling was an invitation to think back to high school days and denote a song that best defined me. It certainly seemed like an age determination ploy.
    Also, my resume listed work experience for 20+ years and this individual requested i go back to the beginning to allow him a better opportunity to understand me.
    As for the people, they are good, hard working individuals, mostly hired from local areas. The brand manager was a former university football player (popular hire in this state).
    The work culture is intense but fair.
    Money for this position was moderate, given the level of expectation.

Interview Questions

• How many bottle of bourbon are sold in kentucky each year?   1 Answer
    • How many gas stations are there in Kentucky?   1 Answer

Interview

Long and drawn out, expect 7 months from initial interview to hiring

Interview Questions

• "So you've got the job, what do you do the first day on the job to stand out?"   1 Answer

Engineering Rotation Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sazerac in September 2017.

Interview

Talked to a recruiter at my university career fair. A week later she reached out to set up a phone interview. It went well, she was very nice and friendly, no hard questions, just behavioral and past experience. I was told she'd send out emails the following week for an in-site interview, but I never got it, so I guess I didn't make the cut.

Interview Questions

• Who do (and don't) I admire?   1 Answer

DOCK JOB Interview

Anonymous Employee in Owensboro, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sazerac (Owensboro, KY) in January 2013.

Interview

VERY LOW KEY... Was not a difficult process at all. Was very quick. I wasn't even home before they had called and offered me the position. HR guy was a bit pervy though.

Interview Questions

• How much time spent on dock vs office?   1 Answer