Scalable Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Scalable Systems Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Scalable Systems

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Scalable Systems (Bhubaneswar (India)).

Interview

Got refereed by a friend and most of the interview process was telephonic, and the final round was face to face with the VP. First 2 rounds are skill rounds which were done over a phone call and the last was a face to face meet up with the regional head and a conference call with the CEO.

Interview Questions

• This is a smaller organisation compared to your present employer, why you want to join us?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scalable Systems in February 2014.

Interview

You should know good english. You have to be very good at english. if you know web browsing and web searching . Then you will get this kind of job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered me 7000 rupees and i agreed to this as passed out from college recently.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Scalable Systems (Bhubaneswar (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

it was taken by 2 guys. The interview was easy. they some basic interview question.The asked me questions on web designing and some .Net Question . My background was .Net so i was able to answer all the questions.

Interview Questions

• What experience you have in Web designing ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing much.