KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Scaled Agile Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

3.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Scaled Agile

Scaled Agile

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Scaled Agile in Dec 2021

Interview

Video Interview and was told a panel interview would be set-up within a week. They completely ghosted me, with no response to inquiries... didn't even have the decency to take 2 minutes to inform me they moved on or closed the position.

Interview Questions
  • How do you manage your time?
    Answer Question
  • We require a Covid vaccination, are you okay with that?
  • We will be checking references, is that okay?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scaled Agile (Boulder, CO)

Interview

HR phone screening, technical zoom call, take home assignment, technical challenge panel review. After spending hours interviewing and building the take home assignment, I received the standard, impersonal rejection letter, which obviously had no specifics. Hard to believe companies still show such a lack of value and respect for a candidate’s time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting

McKinsey & Company

131 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scaled Agile (Boulder, CO)

Interview

The interview process was very well organized and the entire experience was quite pleasant! I applied online through the careers page of the website and was contacted by phone shortly after, this was like a phone screening call. After the phone screen were two in-person interviews that were about an hour each, after which I received an offer (in about a week) and accepted it! They were clear in communicating the interview process and always gave me prompt replies whenever I had questions. The whole process was very smooth and swift!

Interview Questions
  • Previous work experience, projects worked on etc, and related questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Scaled Agile (Boulder, CO) in Jul 2018

Interview

The process was scattered and chaotic, they setup interviews with the stakeholder and the hiring manager first, then two weeks later I met with the teams I would be working with in two, six person group interviews. These all went great, had great rapport with everyone. They then asked me for references and called them. About a week went by and I was asked to do one final interview with the president of the company. They then asked me to do one more final workshop with the hiring manager, the president and the stakeholder.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Scaled Agile (Boulder, CO) in Jun 2018

Interview

5 weeks total. The "official" start was a phone screen by the recruiter (1 week after resume submission), followed 5 days later with a video conference meeting with two team members. A motion graphic test was requested to determine skill level, creativity, and alignment potential with their brand. After review of the test, I was invited out to their Boulder HQ. Three weeks into the process, I was there in person for a five hour schedule of meetings interviewing with 12 employees across their teams. (Note: I was compensated for flight, one night at a hotel and rental car). Presentations and conversations were in both 1x1's and small groups of 2-3. I greatly enjoyed meeting with their staff, particularly the President/COO and Director of Communications. The Scaled Agile office was quite impressive both in style and space, and afforded magnificent views of the Flatirons. After the on-site I sent out thank-you's, and waited for next steps. I received an email from the recruiter with a vague timeline for finalizing next steps. Those identified dates came and went, without an update. My inquiries regarding the delay were not responded to by the recruiter or hiring manager. Two weeks after my interview I left a voicemail for the recruiter, who replied with a very generic email thanking me for my time and that they were proceeding with other candidates. Considering my career experience, investment in the opportunity and the stages I went through, I was shocked at the news - and this highly impersonal treatment really ruined the experience. I feel Scaled Agile could improve their communication by finding a new recruitment partner that puts more effort in. The length of time involved was very trying between interview and rejection. That produced a lot of anxiety, and the lack of actual human contact via phone call to convey the final message was highly unprofessional. On a side note, requesting a test (which took significant time to properly present my craft) should be a step you take with a final candidate you're extremely likely to hire (fyi - designers have portfolios to ascertain skill).

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Scaled Agile (Boulder, CO) in Jan 2018

Interview

First I had a call with their contracted recruiter. She didn't seem to know much about the environment and culture in their new office, nor did she know much about the position itself, but it was an easy conversation. She was basically qualifying me for an in-person interview, which the office manager scheduled. I met with 4 Scaled Agile team members in person, and then a follow-up with the director. After following up with everyone I met with in-person, I waited a week to follow up with the recruiter to see where the application status was. I was ghosted by her until the following week when she sent a canned email of a rejection. I didn't hear back from any of the Scaled Agile employees I reached out to, which certainly left a bad taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions
  • What would you be selling here, based on the limited job description and brand new website?
  • What does the SAFE framework look like? What does Agile mean?
  • Describe a time you worked in an agile environment.
3 people found this interview helpful