Sciame Construction Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sciame Construction

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sciame Construction (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Basic questions about experience and how you would fit in with the company culture. Very easy to talk to the president and others in a very relaxed setting. Not a difficult interview at all. Just trying to hit the word min for this section of the submittal.

Interview Questions

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sciame Construction (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

I think that if you get interviewed by a construction management company, you have to understand that they interview candidates for work all day long, that is their job, additionally, their job is to get the lowest price for the best possible work for their clients. As such, you must exceed your asking price by as much as possible and do not give in if they want to offer you less. Don't be fooled by the nice office.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask as many questions and details about the salary as possible and do not be intimidated at all.