Scotch & Soda Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Scotch & Soda

2.2

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Went and interviewed with US CEO. The Corporate office is in Soho, NYC. One big room with all staff. Small corporate office staff. One round only. Interview questions are general questions about your experiences.

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Scotch & Soda (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview with 10 others. It was very relaxed and actually a rather fun experience. The interview lasted two hours. We learnt about the company and it's history, did some group activities and answered some questions. There were two people interviewing us and they seemed genuinely interested in getting to know us.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position? What do you do in your spare time?   Answer Question

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Scotch & Soda (Chicago, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

I got referred by a friend and had a wonderful interview with Daniel US Territory manager. Crazy cool guy and Chicago store manager Nikki crazy cool girl. The interview was so relaxed they really wanted to know me and my personality so the best advice i can give is be yourself. if you love fashion, denim, and are an extravert you will succeed.

Interview Questions

• "What fashion blogs do you read?" & "Tell me about yourself" the latter was difficult for me cause who talks about themselves on the regular enough to answer that question.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scotch & Soda (New York, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview was scheduled in the evening, at closing, and was in the format of a group session. There were very selective questioning and group activities that were indicative of working as an in-store team.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scotch & Soda in September 2018.

Interview

Quick & very comfortable! Fashion Host had an awesome personality! Easy and flowing conversation! Started working 5 days after my offer! Staff welcomed me! Already feeling at home! Love the environment

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scotch & Soda (Miami, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

The asked me a few very basic questions. The lady interviewing me seemed really desperate and they tend to hire people on the same day. The whole interview lasted about 15 minutes max.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scotch & Soda (Miami, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Short, misleading and did not have interest in your contributions to work history. Instant gratification did not ask any questions just looking for a fast replacement. Just wanted to sell you the dream to help get someone in and to work so the store manager could have off and go on vacation.

PT Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Scotch & Soda (San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

A very standard interview process. I met with the store manager, and we got coffee at the building next door. She asked me very simple interview questions. I earned a offer about a week later due to in store problems. Be sure to follow up three days after the interview has taken place in order to avoid this same problem.

Sales Associate - Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scotch & Soda (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was very chill. I was very upfront about my lack of experience and they decided to give me a chance. Honesty, energy and a big smile can go a long way.

Interview Questions

• They asked my to describe an experience where I received excellent customer service and explain what made it so great.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Scotch & Soda.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email a few weeks later, I scheduled an interview and came in. He asked me questions about why I want to work at the brand, what I do on my time off, if I was a student and if I have retail experience. It was okay. He eventually got back to me a couple days later to confirm I still wanted the job but he basically let me feel like I got the job right after the interview.