Scott Dunn Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Scott Dunn

3.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Scott Dunn

Travel Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Scott Dunn in March 2017.

Interview

I had telephone interview with Scott Dunn but after my interview there was no reply, if I got it thought or not. which was not professional, the compeny was not professional at all.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scott Dunn (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Lots of competency questions, nothing too challenging. lasted roughly an hour and was interviewed by 2 people. Also had to complete an in-tray exercise which was quite straightforward and self explanatory - there were 4 questions. one maths, one creative writing, one describing a holiday and an attention to detail question

Chalet Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Scott Dunn (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

All day assessment day with ten others present. We were left to mingle while monitored before being split into groups and asked to complete a variety of tasks. Some required knowledge of the industry, others more generic to see how we worked together as a team. Following this each candidate had a 1 on 1 interview with 3 interviewers.

Interview Questions

• How have you coped with difficult customers in the past?   Answer Question
    • How have you demonstrated meeting customer expectations?   Answer Question

Multicentre Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scott Dunn.

Interview

Had one phone interview lasting approximately 40 minutes and then two face to face interviews in their London office. The first face to face interview lasted two hours. The first hour was spent being asked questions and the second involved doing four tasks.

Interview Questions

• What makes Scott Dunn different to other luxury tour operators   Answer Question

Chalet Host Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scott Dunn.

Interview

Thorough and friendly. First I answered written questions on how I would deal with various scenario’s that could occur during the season. After I had a face to face interview that allowed me to get to know the company better and allowed the interviews to get to know my personality and previous experience.