Scratch Music Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Scratch Music Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Scratch Music Group

2.3

Corporate Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Scratch Music Group.

Interview

I had a phone interview, followed by two in the city at the office. I was disappointed with the lack of questions they asked after the amount of time I wasted getting there and back. After meeting with the CEO for the final interview, they never even had the decency to let me know whether or not they were making an offer. I reached out to find out their decision and every time I got the run around. I was very disappointed with the lack of professionalism as they still to this day have not got back to me.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind if we make you come back to meet our CEO and then never call you back?   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Scratch Music Group (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I had what was supposed to be a 1 hour first round interview with a VP that lasted 3 hours. I met with him and then was brought back a second time to meet a few additional VP's, another AE and other staff members. I was supposed to be brought back a third time to meet the CEO but I met him at interview 2 and was offered the job on the spot

Interview Questions

• Describe my event & sales experience in detail   1 Answer

Business Development & Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Scratch Music Group (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

Prompt response upon initial email, within 2 days and after initial contact, good email response rate.

Interview process: met with two different managers, basic interview questions, no tricky questions. Both managers made me feel very comfortable and interested in interview.