See's Candies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017

2.4

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at See's Candies (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I first has a phone interview with the Recruiting Manager, then an in-person interview with the FSQA team, and then a phone interview with the VP of FSQA. The in-person interview was a panel interview.

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at See's Candies (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online, had a phone interview with recruiter, and then an in-person interview with some of the FSQA team. The recruiter gave me the WRONG time to show up for the interview. I showed up at the specified time and to my dismay, the FSQA team refused to see me at the time.The FSQA team asked me to come back at noon. Already a bad start.
    At one point in the interview, I was mid-sentence answering a question and was interrupted by the Director of the FSQA team because she heard someone running upstairs. Apparently it warranted a laugh and acknowledgement. Just rude and unprofessional.
    I was very interested in the job, but would not want to work with a company with horrible communication and organization.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself.   Answer Question
    • What is one of your strengths?   Answer Question
    • Educational background questions. How many microbiology classes did you take? Did you take chemistry, biochem,biology?   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at See's Candies in October 2016.

Interview

Almost two weeks after applying I received a phone call to come in for an interview. I had been told, when I went in to apply, that they do group interviews with the manager and assistant manager first and then, if you move on from that, you would be interviewed by the district manager. So with that in mind I was surprised when I went in for my interview to find that it was a 1:1 with the manager. The questions were shockingly easy (2 questions) and the manger even discussed with me on what days I would be able to come in for training, sounding as though I would move on to the second interview based on how detailed the training and scheduling questions were (which I had full availability for). However, after a week and a half, I did not receive a callback for another interview and they removed their hiring sign on the store's window. Felt a little misleading on the manger's part from that interview...

Interview Questions

• Tell of your past work experience.   Answer Question
    • Tell of a time you received excellent customer service. How did it make you feel?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at See's Candies (Sacramento, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

One-on-one interview with a manager in front of a coffee shop. Filled out an application, then did a sales simulation where I was asked to describe products to a customer.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite See's Candies product and how would you sell it to a customer?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at See's Candies.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. It was a group interview with at least 8-10 individuals. Pretty basic questions. It was really Fun. I think they want to see how well you gel as a team. They wanted people who stood out. The seasonal team members receive a free b ox of candy when the season is over. Its a positive place to work.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at See's Candies.

Interview

It was a group interview with about 10 other people in an stockroom from 18 to 37 years of age. Wanting a Chace to work for a very famous Candy store that everyone has been once in there life. For me it brought back alot of memories from when my mom would take me there as a kid

Interview Questions

• Was a able to be available during the season   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Applied in-store, came back for an interview a week or so later. The manager who interviewed me almost acted like it was a waste of his time to sit down and interview me... Wasn't disappointed when they never called me back.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at See's Candies (Albuquerque, NM) in March 2016.

Interview

First phone interview, was late. Raul, was busy, said time-zone was the issue. Met all credentials, had face-to-face interview. Raul was very good, systematic. A top shelf confectionary should treat people better. Disappointed, but not surprised.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Napa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at See's Candies (Napa, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Went in to an open interview. Told them my name and was brought into the back. Had a one on one interview. The questions weren't very hard. She was asking about my experience and one situation in which i would be late and what i should do if that happens. She then asked my availability.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at See's Candies (Plano, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a easy interview. You just had to verify that you would fulfill all of their requirements and wear a specific uniform. It was a one on one Interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work hard, and follow our traditions to make the customers happy?   Answer Question