Select Medical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Select Medical Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2017

2.6

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Select Medical.

Interview

Scheduled an interview and the Recruiter was a no show, I called and emailed but did not hear back for 2 days with no apology for the first missed appt. I provided another time frame requested by the recruiter and asked for a confirmation. The Recruiter was a no show again. If this is the culture not sure I want to work there.

CNA Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Select Medical in September 2017.

Interview

I applied for a position online and waited for a couple of weeks to get a call back. When I did receive a call back for the interview it was fairly easy. Friday I interviewed and by Tuesday I was informed that I had gotten the job.

Clinical Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Select Medical (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2017.

Interview

3 Steps. Phone, in person and a third that could be phone or in person. Then once that is over you might need to wait a few extra days for the offer.

Interview Questions

• Discribe a time you had to try and convince a physician of something?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Select Medical.

Interview

Met with three people for this position. Started with the recruiter; then the position manager, then the VP of IT. Very smooth interview; very professional individuals. Overall the interview lasted about three hours for a entry-level hourly position.

Physical Therapist Interview

Interview

The interview was very laid back and very relaxing environment. There was sufficient communication between candidates the recruiter and also the clinicians in the clinic. I had the opportunity to shadow the lead therapist at the clinic during the time of my interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how many patients I was comfortable seeing a day.   Answer Question

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Select Medical (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2017.

Interview

Walking in there for my interview and looked around and saw that there wasn't very much diversity. During the interview I asked majority of the questions and the questions I was being asked my answer wasn't being written down. I felt like the interview was a waste of my time and wondering if my race had anything to do with it seeing I was qualified. I was told I would here back from a hiring manager but knew that was a lie because if the recruiter likes you during the interview they will ask you to meet with the hiring manager. As soon as I walked out I knew I wasn't going to hear from them again. I didn't even get an email saying sorry we won't be moving forward.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Select Medical.

Interview

I was interviewed by several department heads, I received the job but later transferred to another department due to the lack of effort by some of my coworkers, I ultimately left that department because it was worse then the first positon.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Select Medical.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter. Had a brief conversation with her and was scheduled for an in-person interview. Was interviewed by two people, mostly behavior-based questions, given a tour, and told I would be contacted the next week after all interviews were finished. I never heard back from them again, not even a canned rejection email. I think this is incredibly rude, it is a basic courtesy to hear back (good or bad).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when...:insert basic scenario here.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Select Medical.

Interview

casual, met with manager and HR director. Lots of emphasis on the orientation process and online mandatory classes. Friendly management at Canton facility.they are looking for tough nurses who can handle a lot!

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mechanicsburg, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Select Medical (Mechanicsburg, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

I gave my resume to a recruiter at a job fair, they actually called me over due to being a MIS major. Super friendly right off the bat and that trend continued throughout the process. I got a phone call about a week or so later requesting an interview. They went over benefits, what the job entailed and any background I had with help desk support. It took about an hour and a half and I interviewed with 5 different people.