Select Medical Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 129 of over 129 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Select Medical

Application

I interviewed at Select Medical

Interview

Not super comprehensive, honestly didn't know it was the interview. I thought it was a call to schedule the real interview. Even at the end of the call, I thought I was still going to have a real interview scheduled through email.

Interview Questions
  • Experience and availability, Why I was looking at this specific location.
    Answer Question

Select Medical

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Select Medical

Interview

They are 3 interviews: Phone screen, On-site with the hiring manager, and Zoom meeting with Regional executives. The HR Recruiter is amazing, extremely knowledgable and they will walk you and guide you through the whole process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

29.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Select Medical~11368
Join the conversation on

Select Medical

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Select Medical in Dec 2021

Interview

Phone call, zoom interview, hear back within a week or so. Super straightforward. The interviewer was really nice and makes you feel comfortable and welcome, just know this is a rehab facility/post acute

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you’d be a good fit here? What experience do you have with vents/ trachs

Select Medical

Application

I interviewed at Select Medical

Interview

Virtual online interview scheduled during my available times. Approximately 30 minutes in length with ease to answering questions related to the position. Both site manager and regional manager interviews on interview call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Select Medical

Application

I interviewed at Select Medical

Interview

Online, basic questions regarding work traits and work ethic. They did a brief phone interview followed by a zoom interview. Management was essentially looking to see if you are organized and can work in a fast paced environment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Select Medical (Philadelphia, PA) in Oct 2021

Interview

It was fast paced it was a 2vs1 interview online, we discussed a bunch of different things, spireled a bit and talked about our hobbies in and outside of work it was a good time

Interview Questions
  • Have you worked in this field before

Select Medical

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Select Medical in Sep 2021

Interview

great interview with many members of the rehab team. Was able to talk with therapists on the team to discuss their experience working with select medical and their own unique experiences as therapists

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Select Medical (Columbus, OH) in Aug 2021

Interview

It was a great interview. I felt completely confident that I had gotten the job. Glad to now be a part of the team!! I love working at Select Medical. I've always wanted to work in a hospital environment, but it's not so big that I get overwhelmed. Most of the staff on my shift are great to work with. I will continue to thrive and even if I leave, I will make sure to stay with Select.

Interview Questions
  • About my work ethic, and character as a team player!!

Select Medical

Application

I interviewed at Select Medical

Interview

Definitely looking to get employees as cheap as possible. Interview was fairly straightforward, multiple interviews with different managers in the department. Overall interview process was pleasant and routine, you definitely got an idea of what the company was like.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Select Medical

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Select Medical in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview was split into an initial interview and a final interview over video call. Very basic answering questions and ample opportunity to have my questions answered as well. I felt very confident and comfortable interviewing and the process was fairly straight forward.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 129 Interviews

Select Medical Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Select Medical as 63.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.49 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Director of Business Development and Physical Therapist rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Human Resources and Patient Service Specialist roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Select Medical takes an average of 18 days when considering 140 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for CNA had the quickest hiring process (on average 3 days), whereas Director of Business Development roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 25 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Select Medical according to 140 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 21.71%