Select Medical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Select Medical

2.6

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Select Medical (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2017.

Interview

Walking in there for my interview and looked around and saw that there wasn't very much diversity. During the interview I asked majority of the questions and the questions I was being asked my answer wasn't being written down. I felt like the interview was a waste of my time and wondering if my race had anything to do with it seeing I was qualified. I was told I would here back from a hiring manager but knew that was a lie because if the recruiter likes you during the interview they will ask you to meet with the hiring manager. As soon as I walked out I knew I wasn't going to hear from them again. I didn't even get an email saying sorry we won't be moving forward.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Select Medical (Greenville, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

I interviewed in person first and then did a phone interview with HR. HR asked me quite a few questions and then I was offered the position. It was a very relaxed interview.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have that would make you qualify for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Severna Park, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Select Medical (Severna Park, MD) in July 2016.

Interview

it was short and simple , they wanted to know what kind of person you were more than anything. They care about how you communicate , if you cam make jokes and relate to others etc

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here . How can you contribute to us   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Select Medical (Atlantic City, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

At my first interview I was interviewed by the Center Manager and the person I was replacing.
    At my second interview I was interviewed by the Market Manager and Department Head.

Interview Questions

• Was I familiar with the Software and apps being used by the company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Walton Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Select Medical (Fort Walton Beach, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied on their website and submitted my resume. I was called for an interview 2-3 days later. Had my interview the next day and it went fairly well. I felt they were very thorough in the interview questions. Also spoke with the employees at the front desk.

Interview Questions

• They asked specifically what my experience was regarding the front desk receptionist duties.   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Interview

The interview was very laid back and very relaxing environment. There was sufficient communication between candidates the recruiter and also the clinicians in the clinic. I had the opportunity to shadow the lead therapist at the clinic during the time of my interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how many patients I was comfortable seeing a day.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Select Medical (Springfield, MO) in January 2012.

Interview

Their interview and training process is laughable at best. They are quick to call you back and hire you however...but that is likely due to their 100% turnover rate that they have going on.

Interview Questions

• They basically asked me when I could start...   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden Valley, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Select Medical (Golden Valley, MN).

Interview

Poor communication, kept me waiting for two weeks only not to hire me. Why not just tell me the 4 times I talked to HR after my interview

STNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Select Medical (Columbus, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Pleasant. Interviewer was very kind and down to earth. Made me feel comfortable.We spoke as if we were friends although I kept in mind that she was interviewing me. I gave her examples of how I have cared for residents in the past under different circumstances such as transferring residents from bed to chair and assisting with meals.

Interview Questions

• How do you like being in this field?   1 Answer
    • How do you feel being around bodily fluids?   1 Answer

Charge Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Thomas, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Select Medical (Fort Thomas, KY) in October 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with CNO and HR rep at the facility in HR office. Came on a day when they were having open interviews so they were very busy but took time for me individually

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you a good fit for this position   1 Answer