Select Medical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Select Medical

2.5

PTA PRN Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Select Medical (New York, NY).

Interview

Lead PT extremely kind, team open friendly, help each other across the lines of job descriptions. Need to be open to and able to handle multiple dx, know parameters for SaO2, HR, BP, Lab Values in correlation with pt.

Interview Questions

• experience in LTAC/ACUTE setting
      disease process
      window of treatable pt with multiple comorbidities   Answer Question

Chief Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Select Medical (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2020.

Interview

Very efficient, responsive. The recruiter was helpful and friendly. We used Skype and I spoke with 3 different individuals. At the second interview, I met in person with the leadership team.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you resolved conflict. How did it turn out?   1 Answer

Athletic Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Select Medical.

Interview

Interview was informal due to location but this made you comfortable which made me like the company more. Everyone is very professional. I would recommend a friend to work for the company.

Interview Questions

• How would you instruct a patient to perform a certain task?   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Interview

Easy and friendly. Nice space. People easy to talk to. Would work here but got a better offer elsewhere. HR was fast and easy to work with. Didn’t try to negotiate salary or the offer at all.

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Select Medical (Pembroke Pines, FL) in January 2020.

Interview

I received a phone call and after a brief conversation, I was invited to the office for a 1:1 interview in which they asked questions both medical and non-medical. After the questions I worked a day alongside the clinic manager.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to be a Physical Therapist Assistant?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Select Medical.

Interview

It was a very concise and effective interview process. I met with the current HR contact and interviewed with them, as well as a few of the operational contacts within the hospital. It was helpful to understand the position and how it interacts with the rest of the facility.

Staff Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Select Medical (Tampa, FL) in December 2019.

Interview

Laid back. Applied on indeed and received a call/phone interview within 2 days. A formal in person interview was scheduled for the following week. Was brought in to tour the facility and meet some of the staff.

Interview Questions

• Walk through a particular dx and explain your evaluation for the patient.   1 Answer

Facilities Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Select Medical in December 2019.

Interview

Great interview really good questions regarding the trade . It’s a small world they knew the managers of my previous jobs, I also worked for the hospital doing painting. Very positive interview. What I was looking .

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked what if I had two water leaks?
      If I knew how to change ballast , plumbing .   Answer Question

Rehabilitation Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Select Medical.

Interview

Applied for position, was reached out to the next day with a phone interview with recruiter. Interview went exceptionally well, with them saying they would reach out with an email on the second interview and then an in person would follow. They didn't even reach back out, ignored my thank you email and then I had to call to find out I didn't meet their qualification.

Security Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Select Medical.

Interview

Recruiter was pretty much rude, interrupted me when trying to speak. And basically told me I wasn't fit for the job, despite the listing saying other wise. You saw my resume, don't waste my time if "I'm not a good fit." Also learn how to speak to people. Also completely did NOT read my resume, I was a Systems Administrator for 5 years.