Select Source International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 15, 2017

3.3

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Select Source International (Burlington, VT) in August 2016.

Interview

Contacted by the employer and scheduled an interview.Later I received call from the lead and software developer in the team and was interviewed with genuine questions that which tested my actual practical knowledge on the stuff I placed on my resume.

Interview Questions

• How well I could bring out the performance with angular   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Select Source International (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

First round will be telephonic screening followed by in-person interview of the shortlisted candidate. The candidate will get to meet the hiring manager first followed by the final meeting with the CEO & President of the company Mr Mandeep Singh Sodhi. He is a highly analytical person and he loves direct answers. He also likes his employees to be outgoing and friendly.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you will fit into our work culture?   1 Answer

Product Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Select Source International (Santa Ana, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and informative. The interviewer was very calm and knowledgeable on the company and what the company offers contractors. The interview lasted about 30-45 minutes. The interviewer did a wonderful job with outlining the expectations and job description.

Interview Questions

• Years of experience. Qualifications. Strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Select Source International (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2011.

Interview

There were two rounds of Face to Face interview then after 2 weeks there another phone interview

Interview Questions

• How many Platform does Java technologies have ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Select Source International (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

From the moment you enter the company or you speak to an HR, its a WOW experience.
    It was Great experience in itself.
    Great infrastructure.
    Very informative.
    An opportunity to highlight your strong points.
    Great platform to showcase your skills and talent.
    Friendly and supportive management.
    Quick Turn Around Time.
    Positive Environment.

Interview Questions

• Why SSI?
      Where did you see yourself 5 years down the line?
      Describe your Management Style?
      How do you motive people?
      Describe one difficult situation/challenge that you have handled   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Select Source International (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Give candidate's time - Once you have reviewed CVs and made your selection, give your chosen candidates a couple of days notice so they can make the necessary arrangements to get to the interview.
    Explain the interview structure - If there are going to be expected to take tests or bring in examples of their work, don;t forget to tell them so they can come fully prepared.
    Explain the process - Even before they meet you, let them know about how long it will take to make the hiring decision and how many stages to the interview there are.

Interview Questions

• - How to face a challenge on a tough position.
      - Basic recruitment process. Roles ans responsibility.
      - All About my Experience and recruitment process   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Select Source International (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Basically, there are 3 rounds of interview. Telephonic Round, F2F Management Round & HR Round.

Interview Questions

• How would you convince a candidate to join a service based organization if he already holds a offer from product based company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, i was able to negotiate but not much.