SelfEmployed.com Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

Applied online50%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at SelfEmployed.com

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SelfEmployed.com

Interview

Great experience . The interviewer was quite knowledgeable about the role. The position seems like a great one. However l, it’s part time and I’m more interested in a full time gig.

Interview Questions
  • How many years of Experience did I have
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I interviewed at SelfEmployed.com

Interview

virtuel en plusieurs étapes, puis questionnaire interactif. Rappel téléphonique et deuxième interview par Zoom avec un petite équipe pendant environ 45 minutes. Plusieurs questions professionnelles et de capacité d'autonomie dans la conduite des affaires. Quelques questions d'ordre psychométrique.

Interview Questions
  • Possédez vous les qualités de base du consultant et à propos quelles sont-elles ?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I interviewed at SelfEmployed.com

Interview

It was a very pleasant interview process. My interviewer was polite and respectful. What I enjoyed most about this interview is that I was explicitly given time to think of my answers before answering. This made the interview experience much less stressful and made my answers more accurate and reflected.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my background and they wanted me to tell them a little bit about myself.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I interviewed at SelfEmployed.com

Interview

Tell us about a recent job interview Tell us about a recent job interview Tell us about a recent job interview Tell us about a recent job interview Tell us about a recent job interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I interviewed at SelfEmployed.com

Interview

Very easy people person questions and how you interact with the public at first meeting. How do you introduce yourself. What do you like to talk about first. How do you break the ice.

Interview Questions
  • What’s your best asset regarding the public
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I interviewed at SelfEmployed.com

Interview

great interview process. very clear and helpful information. not much to say but it was comfortable talking to them. follow up when needed and not left hanging. highly recommend thankyou

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work as a freelancer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I interviewed at SelfEmployed.com

Interview

Good experience, very politely and respectfully handled. I was nervous in the beginning but became comfortable as it went on. Ended on a good note. I was happy and satisfied.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I interviewed at SelfEmployed.com

Interview

This is ridiculous. All I want to do is browse your website, which I can’t do even after signing in with my Google account. I am self employed and have nothing To contribute but I can’t even choose self employed as a company because the pull down menu gives me self employed.Com or some self employed women’s organization.

Interview Questions
  • Would you like to work remote or hybrid or full time at the office
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I interviewed at SelfEmployed.com

Interview

Online. Was great. not much else to say. did not attend in person. an online zoom group interview. nothing else to say. Online. I think this is 30 thirty words.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SelfEmployed.com (New York, NY) in Aug 2021

Interview

Was very clean, organized, and to the point. They add in an exercise. The exercise is an excel project worksheet meant to see how your thinking process goes to solve problems.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Tatari?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews