Sencha Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sencha

Candidate Interview Review

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sencha (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

The most unprofessional "Director of Sales" I have ever met. I applied through LinkedIn and received an email asking if I'd be available on the following Friday, Monday and Tuesday for a phone interview. I said Monday works best at 11-4, no email back no response. I then assumed she would call but no call or email, thought that was the end of that and left it alone. But nope, she emails me back two days later completely disregarding the prior email she had sent me for the first phone interview and asks again if I'd be available during Monday Tuesday at certain times. I bit the bullet and said Tuesday at 12:30, 15 minutes later a rsvp is sent from her locking in the phone interview through google calendar/hangout. Cool, she locked it in....but nope she doesn't call for the 12:30-1:00 pm phone interview which I followed up asking if there was a schedule conflict but she later emails me saying sorry she missed it and wanted to schedule again on Friday the same time. I believe in Sencha as a company and the product is great, so I ignored my gut feeling and said okay. Again, no phone call, I'd rather not work under someone so disorganized and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• When you schedule an interview with a rsvp, do you actually follow up on the interview?   1 Answer