Senior Helpers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 26, 2017

1.9

Executive Assistant Or Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I interviewed at Senior Helpers (Farmington Hills, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

The people were nice, easy questions, but wanted me to come in on 3 separate days to interview. Probably would have turned into 4 to spend the day at the office to make sure it's a good fit. A good scheduler tries to get multiple people in ONE interview in ONE visit maybe two tops. Led me to believe they are unorganized. I declined the 3rd interview once I realized how incompetent they are capable of being and the 3rd lady had no idea what I was being interviewed for. Our time is just as valuable as yours.

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Senior Helpers (Murfreesboro, TN).

Interview

Very easy to get a job here just have a caring heart and a great attitude. Fill out application online or call in and get a interview on the spot. They are always hiring and looking for people to fill shifts.

Interview Questions

• How much experience you have as a caregiver?   1 Answer

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Senior Helpers (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

I had a fast interview. She asked questions such as if I knew what Alzheimer Disease was and if I can deal with a patient that can forget. I answered my questions the best of my ability and gave examples. The interviewer was very sweet and smiled. I felt comfortable in the process and she explained what they were looking for in a caregiver. I met those requirements.

Interview Questions

• If I knew how to transfer patients   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Worth, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Senior Helpers (Lake Worth, FL).

Interview

It's consisted of a 4-8 hour orientation not paid at all and oh let's not forget they provided lunch which consisted of a little Cesar $5 pizza and soda for a group of us

Interview Questions

• How long have you been a cna   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Snellville, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Senior Helpers (Snellville, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

They just ask if you have all your paperwork. CPR, TB-test, CNA card and ID card.. It's an all day orientation where you just fill out paperwork and listen to their rules. The experience was not bad plus they served pizza for lunch free.

Interview Questions

• DO you have all of your paperwork?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You can't negotiate anything, CNA's are seen as worthless and unskilled.

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Senior Helpers (Farmington Hills, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

Did the application, had a interview, had orientation that was suppose to be three hours long, it turned out to be 1 hour and a half long. I started work the following day. All you need is car with updated insurance, tb test and personality.

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Senior Helpers (New Castle, IN) in November 2015.

Interview

Overall the interview was pretty easy. Although it kind of seemed like she asked the same question multiple times, it was a good experience. The interviewer was very friendly and really made me feel comfortable during the whole thing.

Interview Questions

• What do you like most about caregiving?   1 Answer

Companion Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Senior Helpers (Lakeland, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

Very nice staff, client centered. Supervisor showed interest and followed up with me via phone/ email. Information given on how to obtain CH-HHA to advance in company to receive increased pay and more case load.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an aggressive patient?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Caregiver Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenfield, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Senior Helpers (Greenfield, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

The in person interview was nice. I interviewed with the owner of the company. They had me submit my references to them and then I had another company contact me via email asking for all the same information again. I didn't hear anything for about a week and then I got another email to do some questions. I never filled that out.

CNA/HHA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverview, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Senior Helpers (Riverview, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

It was pretty good and smooth, the hiring manager was really nice and helpful with the whole hiring process. First you have to complete an exam and then get your back ground check and then do a skills class, after that you can start working as a HHA. If you don't want to become HHA then you can just be a companion.