The latest conversations about Healthcare
I loved my job for the first 2 years and never would imagine that I am writing this today. The small company became successful that they grew too fast and became a corporate monster. I had amazing working relationships will all who started this company but now, due to corporate hierarchy, I can only speak with my immediate supervisor. She is new to the company and we do not seem to like each other. I have learned that I am not made to be in a corporate setting. Anyone else feel that way?
Got a burning question about Senior Helpers? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Senior Helpers employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "flexible hours if needed basis IRA uses Tapcheck for limited amount early pay with remainder sent to payroll check every 2 weeks" (in 29 reviews)
- "friendly staff but didn't seem to know what they were doing and often my phone calls weren't returned." (in 27 reviews)
- "Flexible schedule and ability to chose where you work" (in 26 reviews)
- "Great people and clients the best" (in 24 reviews)
- "Good pay and a flexible schedule" (in 16 reviews)
- "Low pay for in office work $25/hr at Manlapan location to train new CHHA’s." (in 46 reviews)
- "The management is horrible at running things and don’t appear to care for neither their employees or clients." (in 27 reviews)
- "No Benefits for Home Health Aides but office staff has NICE package" (in 26 reviews)
- "This is a job that could have better communication" (in 11 reviews)
- "No training available" (in 10 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Senior Helpers and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 587 of over 614 reviews
Updated Sep 25, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Aug 30, 2023Working StudentFormer Employee
If you are willing to work hard and be flexible at times, this is a great job with flexible hours and an easy work/life balance. Office staff are understanding and the job itself is very rewarding.
Some night/24 hour shifts. Work can be challenging at times and the pay isn't good.1
Senior Helpers Reviews FAQs
Senior Helpers has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 614 reviews left anonymously by employees. 63% of employees would recommend working at Senior Helpers to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
63% of Senior Helpers employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Senior Helpers 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.