Sensirion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Sort:

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sensirion (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied on Indeed. Got an email from Office Manager to set up a phone interview. Phone interview went well. Was invited for in person interview with Office Manager. Office Manager was very nice. After interview with her, I had another one (same day) with some other guy. Don't remember his name and don't know his title. As someone else has said he wants to to be in love with the company. Seemed kind of arrogant and overall he put a bad taste in my mouth about. I'm actually very happy they didn't extend me an offer

Interview Questions

• The guy kept asking me in multiple ways what I knew about the company   Answer Question

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sensirion (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Series of F2F interviews. He seemed more interested in someone that was really into Sensirion and in love with the company based upon watching the Youtube videos. No office today, so you have to base your "love" on the videos and not on the people there.
    If you interview on a Friday don't wear a suit, this was seen as a negative.

Interview Questions

• How many airplanes are in the air at one time?   2 Answers
    • Why Sensirion?   1 Answer

Kam Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sensirion in September 2014.

Interview

Interview process is relatively simple. 1st interview with GM and final with HQ BU.
    Work experiences were mainly questioned. any difficult situation I faced and how to be solved.
    what was the most successful story

Interview Questions

• Technical question for sensor   1 Answer

Negotiation

Focus on technical questions

R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stäfa (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sensirion (Stäfa (Switzerland)).

Interview

No phone interview, directly F2F interview. HR part took 45mins and position related interview one hour. Average difficulty. Interviewers seemed sceptical of a candidate applying 80% because of part time studying. In general, positive feedback of the company. Minus: zero feedback once application rejected.

Interview Questions

• How many people flying in airplanes at the moment (worldwide)?   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sensirion (Zürich (Switzerland)) in November 2015.

Interview

There were 2 people interviewing me, a person in charge of HR and head of business development. Interview lasted approximately 1.5 hours on site. I liked that they first gave me the overview of the company on their ipad, showing pictures and animations. Then the questions started. Both interviewers were very pleasant and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• a brain teaser that they usually ask in management consulting interviews.   Answer Question

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stäfa (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sensirion (Stäfa (Switzerland)) in February 2019.

Interview

The recruitment process was smooth, I got a clear (negative) feedback by phone, from HR, 5 business days after the interview. I had some additional feedback by phone after I recontacted the manager (after suggestion from HR).
    Everybody was courteous and respectful, the experience was positive on all accounts.

Interview Questions

• I had to prepare a presentation in advance on how to sell a product to a fictive customer.
      Interview with the manager for ~1h, then presentation to the manager and his manager.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sensirion.

Interview

Nach der Bewerbung wurde man zügig zum Gespräch eingeladen. Erstes Gespräch: kurzer HR Teil - Vorstellen der Aufgaben - Kandidat kann sich vorstellen 2. Gespräch: technische/fachliche Diskussion verbunden mit der Prüfung von Problemlösungsfindung - Team kennenlernen - Arbeitsbedingungen. Der ganze Prozess dauerte nicht mehr als zwei Woche und man wurde immer rasch informiert (ohne nachfragen).

Kommunikation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stäfa (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sensirion (Stäfa (Switzerland)) in May 2016.

Interview

Standard HR-Fragen zu Beginn mit einer kurzen Schreibaufgabe zum Schluss. Am Ende gab es eine kurze Führung durch die Räumlichkeiten. Head of und Teamleiter waren anwesend neben HR-Mitarbeiterin. Freundliches und offenes Gespräch, keine fiese Fragen.