Senvion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Senvion

2.7

Wind Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calumet, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Senvion (Calumet, OK) in December 2012.

Interview

Process was very simple. Not a lot of questions when I applied. I heard from another technician when he was interviewed that the questions were very technical and in depth. Luck of the draw I guess.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Senvion (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

1. On spot assignment for 2 and half hours. there were 2 tasks to be completed, one was simple application and other was with more complexity(front-end and back-end need to be implemented)
    2. Technical and team compatibility face to face
    3. HR fave to face

Interview Questions

• Questions were based on the previous experience and technologies mentioned in resume   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Senvion (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

Round1: Call with HR Manager for a background check and salary expectations
    Round2: Telephonic Interview with Technical Manager for 20-30min.
    Round3: Face to Face Interview with Technical Manager along with Video Conference with German Manager
    Round4: HR Interview mainly about salary negotiation

Interview Questions

• HR Questions: How much salary you are expecting? If you clear technical interview, HR has only one question to get you onboard with least salary as possible.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Senvion.

Interview

The interview process is very very bad. They don't know what they want, they will simple call you for interview and simply kill your time. They called me asked me to take 100 docs and even did not know what they want.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Senvion (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter agent who will make a pretty straight forward interview.
    Second stage is with Senvion representatives, one HR and the person that you will work for.

Interview Questions

• Tell us of a time that you had to deliver some difficult message or information to other person in your company.   Answer Question

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Senvion (Mumbai (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

Interview conducted by director HR .it was very good .made me feel at ease .most of the questions were related to work experience.what were projects completed .how change management was taken care

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work experience   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Senvion.

Interview

Very bad experience.

I got a call from the consultancy and it took days to get a schedule for interview. after i got 1 it was on a super short notice, still i managed to excuse myself from my work and reach on time. but the interviewer had no value and respect for my effort and time i was made to wait for hours for reasons unknown.
    the discussions were totally abstract and had nothing to do with the role.

PMO Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Senvion (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

I interviewed in the Bangalore office. It was a total of 3 rounds. The first round was with a PM from German who put his expectations clearly and gave a positive feedback about the interview. I was called for a second round of interview the very next day and under a short notice. The HR called me at 10 in the morning for an interview at 1. The second was with a senior PM based out of their German office (Video call). This was followed by a HR interview. This person had just been in the organisation for 5 months and completely lacked professionalism. I felt intimidated and bullied throughout the interview. He even went to say that the job I'm doing will be useless and replaced by automated systems or better managers in the future. The HR didn't speak a word about their policies or appraisals even when I tried to have a conversation around this. The only focus was "Intimidate her" for some weird reason.

I was however interested in the position as my conversations with the Germans went really well.

The funny part is, when I followed this happened
    1. Week 1 - "We are going ahead with your candidature. I'll release the offer letter next week"
    2. Week 2 - "We're getting your offer letter approved by the Mumbai team"
    3. Week 3 - "Mumbai approvals are in place waiting for HRs sign off to release the letter"
    4. Week 4 - "HR is out of town"
    5. Week 5 - "Job is on hold".

To sum it up. The HR (both recruiters and BP) suck. If they don't respect people's time and efforts (or even people in general for that matter) it's definitely not going to be a good place to work.
    Tips to candidates - Never trust verbal offers. And please don't get intimated by the likes of these HR folks.

Loads Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Senvion (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

Basic engineering concepts and past experience. Had telephonic interview with team member, and then called for face to face followed by HR round.
    The process went were smooth, and got the offer in two weeks.

Logistics Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Welland, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Senvion (Welland, ON (Canada)) in September 2013.

Interview

I was recommended to the company by the job gym in welland. I met with the Logistics Manager first. Had a routine interview, explaining the job and what I was expected to learn. Then I met with the HR Manager and the purchaser in the logistics department. Another rather routine interview, but this time they explained that they were a start up company and there would be a period of adjustments while they figure out exactly what I would be doing for the company.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with Change? Why would you want to work for Powerblades?   Answer Question