ServiceNet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at ServiceNet

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicopee, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceNet (Chicopee, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview started late and about a half hour later, myself and the second interviewer went in to the hiring managers office. We barely got started before being interrupted by both staff and clients. One staffer even decided to join in on the interview. Interview was very unprofessional and have the interviewee barely any time to respond to the interviewer or ask questions in relation to the position.

As far as questions go, there were none. Interview was not structured at all. They just told you about the position and all of it was discouraging and negative. They were called and left two separate messages for status of application and no response was given.

Residential Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northampton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ServiceNet (Northampton, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

I was hired on the spot without any real interview. I applied for the relief position and a few days later I was called in for a meeting. We just discussed pay and what training/orientation would be like. I also had to demonstrate that I knew the English language and could write well. Then I was sent home and waited over a month for the orientation date.

Autism Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceNet.

Interview

Laid back, fun, conversational. I only had one interview. We talked about my previous experience, the way Reach is structured, and why I wanted to work there. They seemed to know they were interested in hiring me right away, and quickly moved to telling me about the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered me a very low salary. I countered with my experience and skills. They had limited flexibility but tried to work with me.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northampton, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ServiceNet (Northampton, MA) in December 2011.

Interview

Really it felt more like they wanted to ensure I had a pulse and wasn't psycho. Asked about my past, why I wanted to work there and, what qualified me.

Interview Questions

• Only the standard interview questions, nothing probing.   Answer Question