ServiceNow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ServiceNow (Santa Clara, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very fast, Submitted the resume through Servicenow website and got a call within a week. The hiring Manager directly called me and had a 30 mins discussion about the position and whether I can fit into that role. Got a call same evening saying they wanted to interview me onsite with 3-4 people. Next day I was onsite (Santa Clara office) and got interviewed with 4 people. Next day Got a call saying that they have shortlisted me and wanted to extend the offer and got the offer on same day. In all 3 day process for me.

Interview Questions

• Mostly related to my profile and current role. Very Interactive session, mix of Technical and Managerial questions.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceNow (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

Phone Screen > On site
    Received a call from Senior Financial analyst after one month of application, maybe due to holiday season delay.

Didn't feel much enthusiastic, introduce the position right after the phone is connected without "Talking about yourself" question, then asked behavioral type of questions.

Interview Questions

• Working status.
      How would you predict an airlines revenue.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceNow (San Diego, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

A scheduler coordinates the interviews, HR is not involved with anything else. It is nice to work directly with the hiring manager. It seems like there could be some unconscious gender bias going on. I heard it is harder for women to be hired into ServiceNow's engineering.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a product specification.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

What a disorganized mess! A recruiter contacted me, and wanted to talk the same day. Then, I couldn’t get a response from him. After a couple of weeks, and the recruiter not calling when he said he would, I gave up.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ServiceNow.

Interview

First round more technical and second round more of culture fit. Interviewers were nice and weren't there to grill you, but maybe it's different for designers. For first round, it's probably easier to impress, because they normally don't bring in a designer to interview you then. So the "technical" portion doesn't feel as technical.

Finance Development Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceNow (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

One on campus "interview" and three on site interviews. The interviews were strictly behavioral questions. They were more interested in my fit with the company culture. Overall it was a great experience.

Resource Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceNow.

Interview

Three individual phone interviews, one panel interview. It's been 4 weeks since the panel interview and so far radio silence. No email, no phone call, no follow up. It would have been nice to receive a courtesy rejection email.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ServiceNow (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

One telephone interview followed by two Onsite interviews but the process was painfully long. I got first call in Jan which was phone screening. They again asked me to come onsite in March and then finally called me one more time in April and then offer letter took time to come. I know some friends who got it in weeks as well. It depends on team as well.

Interview Questions

• Technical , mostly on SQL as it was required for my work. Some basic questions from JAVA   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceNow.

Interview

Initial phone interview with a coderpad code challenge involving an easy warmup question and something about OOP. Followed by a call from the hiring manager that went over the position and some tech Q&A questions. Then a final in person interview that consisted of an hour meet and greet followed by a hour long coding challenge and a tech review panel.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceNow (San Diego, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

It was very smooth, HR rep. contacted me and arranged an on-site interview. They requested that I prepare a portfolio if I had one. Once there, they asked me about my interest in front-end and asked about my experience working with any front-end technologies. Also had a brief whiteboard question.

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceNow.

Interview

Invited for one hour onsite interview. Had a neutral experience with manager but a very bad experience with one of the team members. No communication, no talking, no explanation. All the interview was doing is to repeat the really vague question, which honestly I think he/she does not understand either. I was trying to get clarifications and define initial parameters but all I got is the repeating question. I have to assume the inputs and confirm with interviewer before writing. After I finished, the interviewer propose a totally different inputs that could be provided at the beginning during our discussion, and I was blamed for not asking questions to get the correct input.

What a hilarious interview. Totally waste of my time. I've interviewed with over 20+ leading tech companies and only Walmart lab can beat it in terms of how bad it is. And just give you a tip, they definitely like you if you are from a particular country.

Interview Questions

• Simple design and algorithm questions   1 Answer