ServiceNow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ServiceNow (Santa Clara, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very fast, Submitted the resume through Servicenow website and got a call within a week. The hiring Manager directly called me and had a 30 mins discussion about the position and whether I can fit into that role. Got a call same evening saying they wanted to interview me onsite with 3-4 people. Next day I was onsite (Santa Clara office) and got interviewed with 4 people. Next day Got a call saying that they have shortlisted me and wanted to extend the offer and got the offer on same day. In all 3 day process for me.

Interview Questions

• Mostly related to my profile and current role. Very Interactive session, mix of Technical and Managerial questions.   1 Answer

Associate Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ServiceNow (Santa Clara, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

3 technical phone interviews, couldn't make through to the next step.
    All the accent of the interviewers are heavy, couldn't hear very clear on the phone. They focus a lot on the data structures and fundamental knowledges, and the questions are tricky. I feel embarrassed when I failed to implement the hash function in the HashMap. Overall, compared to other interviews I've got, they are difficult ones.

Interview Questions

• Implement HashMap class in Java. Be aware of the collision handling.
      Implement find_next_available_spot function in MyParkingLot class, parking lot sizes 200.
      2 Sum questions;
      Valid Number.   Answer Question

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceNow (Kirkland, WA) in April 2013.

Interview

Got to know about the opportunity in Seattle through glass-door and applied then. HR contacted and scheduled a phone interview. Phone interview was around 30-45 minutes. Mostly around basic data structure concepts - tree, linked list. Then after a week they contacted for an onsite interview. Onsite interview was fully technical and very long. At least 5 hour it can take. All the interviewers were very nice and friendly except one. He was very rude. He takes every chance to insult the candidate.

Interview Questions

• Have some real good question about the company. In case you find the same person as the interviewer and the questions are not interesting to him and rather stupid he will take every chance to insult you   Answer Question

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ServiceNow (San Diego, CA).

Interview

First screening interview was pretty straightforward- some questions related to my technical background and a coding exercise involving string manipulation.

The onsite interview consisted of 4 rounds about 45 minutes each with senior developers on the team as well as an interview with the hiring manager. The onsite interview was well paced and they left some time after each round for any questions related to the company, projects, etc. The technical questions were challenging but along the lines of what you would expect from programming interviews. Some questions involved graph theory, recursion, and object-oriented design.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question involved graphs and path finding.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceNow in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter through an email which looked like automated email .I set up the phone screen via email. However, i was unable to make the phone interview due to personal issue.The recruiter asked me via email to give the next available dates, which i promptly did.
    However, i haven't heard back from the recruiter in over a week and found out on the jobvite site that my application was no longer considered.

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ServiceNow (San Diego, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Had one phone interview. She had a chip on her shoulder against me and spent a half hour trying to put me down. Maybe she just didn't like me because I'm Jewish. Wouldn't be the first. Anyway, totally weird experience. I wouldn't want to work for this company.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ServiceNow (San Diego, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I got this interview by going to a university career fair. Afterwards, I was contacted for a phone interview. During this phone interview, I was contacted by a hiring manager who I would be working under.

There weren't any specific technical questions involved though technical topics were brought up and discussed.

A couple of weeks after the interview I received an email saying that I wouldn't be going forward in the interview.

Knowledge Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ServiceNow (San Diego, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Very fast response time after applying to the position. I was interviewing with the lead two days after applying. By the end of the week there were two more interviews. The interviewers were very nice but you can tell they were under pressure to hire more people.

Interview Questions

• The last two interviews were a little strange. The position is a new one and they seemed to have a tough time defining it. Questions ranged from high level PM methods to content management type questions but also included questions that I had no way to answer without having much more background information about their operations. There are a lot of new people in this company and I sensed some major internal challenges.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ServiceNow (San Diego, CA).

Interview

We set up date and time for a phone interview, they didn't call. I immediately followed up with an email, no response. They should have at least responded as a courtesy why they didn't show up for the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ServiceNow (Seattle, WA) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview time 8: 00 AM in the morning. Interview was for 5 hours. It is a full technical interview. Most of them are experienced. They can figure out easily whether you came prepared or not. Most of the questions are related to datastructures and algorithms. Be thorough with Linked Lists, Binary Trees and Strings

Interview Questions

• If you are given a word, like catdog . write the code to insert the spaces such that words are meaningful ! . you are given dictionary.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ServiceNow in April 2013.

Interview

Submit application through online system. First round phone screen with lots of one/two word answer questions about Java and other languages. Then invited to on-site. Failed on an object-oriented design question round. Totally did not expect that. Office is nice, still have an atmosphere of start-up.