ServiceNow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ServiceNow (Santa Clara, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very fast, Submitted the resume through Servicenow website and got a call within a week. The hiring Manager directly called me and had a 30 mins discussion about the position and whether I can fit into that role. Got a call same evening saying they wanted to interview me onsite with 3-4 people. Next day I was onsite (Santa Clara office) and got interviewed with 4 people. Next day Got a call saying that they have shortlisted me and wanted to extend the offer and got the offer on same day. In all 3 day process for me.

Interview Questions

• Mostly related to my profile and current role. Very Interactive session, mix of Technical and Managerial questions.   1 Answer

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceNow (San Diego, CA).

Interview

First there was a phone screen (15 minutes). It was behavioral & light technical.
    Then there was an on-site interview with multiple people (1 hour). It was very technical.
    During the on-site interview we went over my resume and talked about my experience.

Interview Questions

• What is difference between inheritance and polymorphism in Java   Answer Question
    • Pseudocode an algorithm that takes in a string and returns it reversed   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceNow.

Interview

Started off with educational background and my interests. Then talked about projects and portfolio by showing and going through what I did. Opportunity to ask questions at the end. Then discussed next steps of application process.

User Experience/UI Interview

Interview

It started with a phone screen with a product designer. And then it was followed by a take-home design challenge. I was given a week to complete take-home challenge.

HR Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceNow in April 2018.

Interview

First phone interview with executive recruiter Was a no show. Rescheduled and then she was running late. Leslie Harris wasn’t prepared. Asked questions I’d already answered and quickly told me I was not qualified for the role

Interview Questions

• the company you worked for is a small company, right?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceNow.

Interview

The scheduling of the interview was done well. In the first round, the interviewers expected the candidate to know every possible damn thing about the company. When I said I was not aware of that they were shocked and expressed it clearly on their face. You get to know about the company only when you work with them. We read many goods and bads about the companies and the interviewers cannot expect the interviewee to know all. This was a big turn off for me. Ask me about my skills and my work and I am best at that. See how you can utilize me for your requirement. Do not judge or quiz the person on the same company he is interviewing. The webex interview was scheduled for the next day and I was not told they would need a video interview. All of a sudden at 7am I was asked to turn on my video. Very very unprofessional! The body language of the interviewer was pathetic. She kept raising her eyebrows as if I am answering something boring and looked like she was least interested. I have worked as a consultant all my life and I am extremely happy about it. The interviewer asked me every few minutes why I was not hired by the company I was consulting with for every experience on my resume. Again another turn off!
    Please take some lessons on how to interview and not demean the person sitting in front of you!

Interview Questions

• Why do you think the company you were consulting with did not hire you full time? (I was asked this question 3 times in 20 minutes)   1 Answer
    • How is it that you do not know about this tool?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ServiceNow (Bellevue, WA) in March 2018.

Interview

No screening, or online assessment. Immediate 1 hour on-site with senior engineer. Reimbursed for parking. Employees were friendly. Didn't get a chance to ask any questions about the company or interviewer.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ServiceNow.

Interview

I met with them at my university job fair and later received a call for on-campus interview. I did well in the interview and I was told they will get back in 2 weeks. However, I did not hear back from them for more than a month and when I followed up, I was told that I will not be moving forward.

This thing happened with 7-8 of my other class mates. The funny thing is that they came back for winter career fair and when I described my experience, they assured me that they will follow up. But no news from them again. This is quite unprofessional on their part. Overall a bad experience.

Software Engineer() Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ServiceNow (New York, NY).

Interview

Went to career fair and dropped off my resume. Had the technical interview the following day and thought I did pretty well. Received a rejection letter. Overall process took around a month.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ServiceNow.

Interview

I went to the career fair to submit my resume. Recruiter contacted me for an on-campus interview at the university. After that, there was a final interview (panel style) over video call. There was some disorganization in terms of interview scheduling but an overall positive experience with talking to the interviewers/recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Design question, data structure question, JavaScript coding questions/knowledge-based questions   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Interview

tough, they look more for developers. i guess being a new company, they need tech support to code as well to save time. i think developers will be a good fit for these roles since they can talk and solve issues