ServiceNow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ServiceNow (Santa Clara, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very fast, Submitted the resume through Servicenow website and got a call within a week. The hiring Manager directly called me and had a 30 mins discussion about the position and whether I can fit into that role. Got a call same evening saying they wanted to interview me onsite with 3-4 people. Next day I was onsite (Santa Clara office) and got interviewed with 4 people. Next day Got a call saying that they have shortlisted me and wanted to extend the offer and got the offer on same day. In all 3 day process for me.

Interview Questions

• Mostly related to my profile and current role. Very Interactive session, mix of Technical and Managerial questions.   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceNow.

Interview

Got email to schedule telephone interview. First 5 minutes were spent on resume and my background. No other technical questions were asked. Coderpad link was shared for the coding question..

Director Workplace Services Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceNow.

Interview

Applied and 10 days later received notification from HR department that they were only considering San Francisco Bay area applicants. I would like to say thank you to the HR department and commend them on the timing and response. As someone who does not live in the San Francisco Bay area, your response was very refreshing and it would be nice to see other HR departments out there better understand Human Resource Management. All we as job applicants are looking for is communication. Very refreshing and best of luck in your search!

Interview Questions

• No Interview. Just a refreshing response and timing of the response.   Answer Question

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceNow (San Diego, CA).

Interview

First there was a phone screen (15 minutes). It was behavioral & light technical.
    Then there was an on-site interview with multiple people (1 hour). It was very technical.
    During the on-site interview we went over my resume and talked about my experience.

Interview Questions

• What is difference between inheritance and polymorphism in Java   Answer Question
    • Pseudocode an algorithm that takes in a string and returns it reversed   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceNow.

Interview

Started off with educational background and my interests. Then talked about projects and portfolio by showing and going through what I did. Opportunity to ask questions at the end. Then discussed next steps of application process.

HR Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceNow in April 2018.

Interview

First phone interview with executive recruiter Was a no show. Rescheduled and then she was running late. Leslie Harris wasn’t prepared. Asked questions I’d already answered and quickly told me I was not qualified for the role

Interview Questions

• the company you worked for is a small company, right?   1 Answer

User Experience/UI Interview

Interview

It started with a phone screen with a product designer. And then it was followed by a take-home design challenge. I was given a week to complete take-home challenge.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceNow in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online at the end of March, received an email from the recruiting team to schedule an interview with one of the Principal consultants, a few days later received another invite to interview with the hiring manager and another global practice manager, a week later received a last minute invite to interview same day with the head of the entire department. The process took about 4 weeks from the day I applied to the day I received the offer. The entire process was very well organised and everyone I interviewed with was very nice. As far as the interview goes, heavily on behavioural questions, and background specific, nothing too technical. They really want to see your ability to deal in team settings, how you deal with clients, your knowledge on consulting and working in projects and lastly your level of JS knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What have you created using JavaScript that better your job before?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ServiceNow in April 2018.

Interview

The method is the phone interview.
    Firstly, I got my resume referral. Then my interview was scheduled in a week.
     The interview was about 45 minutes. The detail process as follows.
    Introduce yourself, some technical questions, coding questions

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself
      Relevant skills in the resume
      Coding questions   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceNow.

Interview

The scheduling of the interview was done well. In the first round, the interviewers expected the candidate to know every possible damn thing about the company. When I said I was not aware of that they were shocked and expressed it clearly on their face. You get to know about the company only when you work with them. We read many goods and bads about the companies and the interviewers cannot expect the interviewee to know all. This was a big turn off for me. Ask me about my skills and my work and I am best at that. See how you can utilize me for your requirement. Do not judge or quiz the person on the same company he is interviewing. The webex interview was scheduled for the next day and I was not told they would need a video interview. All of a sudden at 7am I was asked to turn on my video. Very very unprofessional! The body language of the interviewer was pathetic. She kept raising her eyebrows as if I am answering something boring and looked like she was least interested. I have worked as a consultant all my life and I am extremely happy about it. The interviewer asked me every few minutes why I was not hired by the company I was consulting with for every experience on my resume. Again another turn off!
    Please take some lessons on how to interview and not demean the person sitting in front of you!

Interview Questions

• Why do you think the company you were consulting with did not hire you full time? (I was asked this question 3 times in 20 minutes)   1 Answer
    • How is it that you do not know about this tool?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ServiceNow (Bellevue, WA) in March 2018.

Interview

No screening, or online assessment. Immediate 1 hour on-site with senior engineer. Reimbursed for parking. Employees were friendly. Didn't get a chance to ask any questions about the company or interviewer.