Found 3,641 of over 4K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Culture has evolved significantly with each CEO... but always great and keeps getting better despite massive scaling of the company." (in 346 reviews)
- "Great people and product at ServiceNow" (in 246 reviews)
- "Benefits are good and fair" (in 233 reviews)
- "Good work life balance (depending on what part of the business you're in)" (in 225 reviews)
- "I feel recognized for great work and leadership makes it clear the impact we all have in our roles" (in 138 reviews)
- "Lots of politics and poor middle management who add no value but create busywork" (in 104 reviews)
- "Managers have lot of power without any checks and balances." (in 89 reviews)
- "The middle management (Director level) is abhorrent." (in 33 reviews)
- "Long hours and often more work than can be accomplished with your bandwidth" (in 25 reviews)
- "No training or guidance from management" (in 23 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of ServiceNow and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWJul 22, 2023VP SalesFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSanta Clara, CA
In my opinion, one of the greatest cultures to work for in all of Tech. One of the greatest platforms to position to customers in all of tech. I would also say that Servicenow has the most potential in all of tech given the first two.
Given its great reputation in the market – it’s very competitive to not only get into, but also to stay at. As it’s valuation has increased rapidly, and the need for people has increased, this has improved.4
- 5.0Nov 30, 2023Senior Platform ArchitectCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Access to colleagues and resources to delight customers and build your career. Flexible approach by management to simultaneously expect excellence and individual paths to achieve it.
Huge customer appetite for your time makes it difficult to engage professional development opportunities. It's an agile organization. You have to be patient with some challenged processes until they mature.
- 5.0Nov 29, 2023Technical TrainerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Nothing gets me more excited than talking about THE defining enterprise software of the twenty-first century! I ADORE ServiceNow because I am celebrated for who I am! I never have to shrink myself to fit in or second guess whether or not I belong. I bring my whole personality to work…and let me just tell ya…I have a lotttttttt but ServiceNow has plenty of room! Not only that, but we make the world work!!! We create delightful processes and frictionless experiences for the WORLD! Some people say it’s the sun that keeps the world spinning and while that might be true…I’m a big believer that the sun takes its cue from ServiceNow!
Get out of here! We've managed to maintain the majority of our workforce, recv lucrative benefits, and even had OneRepublic alllllllllll in a "recession" haha!! Where is the con in this???
- 5.0Nov 28, 2023Advisory Solutions ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsNew York, NY
ServiceNow is an amazing place to work. The people and culture are supportive and hard work is rewarded. I feel blessed to call ServiceNow "home".
Company is growing very fast, especially product-wise so it can be difficult to keep up with all the technology and changes. But, company provides great resources to stay on track and learn new offerings.
- 5.0Nov 26, 2023Senior Solution ConsultantCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Great People Amazing Benefits, most of which I didn't even know until being hired Career potential True work-life balance Supports diversity and not just by saying it Great pay
Overly Complicated Onboarding Utilizes several training sites, which makes no sense for a company who focuses on convenience and workflows.
- 5.0Oct 16, 2023Inbound Product ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearAustin, TX
I am adding this review mostly so I can see the shade being thrown at the company I used to work for. That said - I love management. I love the commitment to EVS and making the team happy. Publicly calling out - No layoffs. I truly love the clients we work with and I feel like 'even though it is software', the clients tell me at least once a week that what we are doing is making a difference in their lives and ability to get work done.
While management pushes hard for everyone to have a good work\life balance, people work really hard here and sometimes that balance can be lost.
- 5.0Nov 25, 2023Sr Tech Support EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearOrlando, FL
Great work culture, leadership is communicative and teams work well together
fast-paced, challenging.. good for self-starters
- 3.0Sep 15, 2023Account ExecutiveFormer Employee, more than 1 year
- OTE - RSUs - "Cameras off" culture offers flexibility in where you take calls - Product - Customers
- Little autonomy; management has hands in all deals and seems to lack trust in reps' ability to get the job done - Lots of internal red tape and SOPS involvement... simple quotes take 24+ hours to turn around - Poor, outdated internal tech stack (MSFT/Surf/Teams): CRM and quoting tools not up to par, minimal reporting/dashboard functionality, Dynamics/Teams don't hold a candle to SF/Slack, no email cadencing/tracking, no ZoomInfo, etc. - Not much of a team dynamic... little insight into what deals the team is working on, no idea where you rank in NNACV until QBRs, few team events, etc. - Moving targets... EBCs, NLs, pipe gen... focus is ever changing and inconsistent; not given resources to make any of these targets attainable - Major territory shifts YoY5
- 1.0Jul 5, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSanta Clara, CA
-Flexibility -Pay is decent -Decent benefits, if the Benefits Team doesn't forget to reach out to you about it
This is the worst organization I've ever been a part of in terms of internal operations. The company is top-heavy on management with overinflated titles, most of whom are grossly underqualified to lead or make firm decisions. Leadership is so out of touch with reality and cannot make clear decisions to drive organizational strategy forward, creating busy work for everyone else as we try to hold things together between half-baked decisions before they do a 180 a couple months later. Processes are non-existent and it's clear from management that there is no desire to enable employees to do their jobs - they either refuse to acknowledge this or don't have the intellectual capacity to realize it. Nothing is done to industry standard, rendering your experience here useless, as you will learn nothing valuable for your career by only doing things the dysfunctional ServiceNow way. The people are pretty awful. Assuming most of the good reviews are from software engineers who do make up a good portion of the company, but if you're not one of them, forget it. No one is willing to help each other and it's rare if your cross-functional partners will actually do anything when you need them to. I get that we're all busy, but this is literally your job.38
- 5.0Nov 10, 2023Training Customer Success SpecialistFormer Employee, less than 1 yearSan Diego, CA
ServiceNow has received recognition and awards for its workplace culture, technology innovation, and contributions to the industry. Being part of such a recognized company can be rewarding and contribute to your professional reputation.
None that I can think of
ServiceNow Reviews FAQs
ServiceNow has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 4,241 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at ServiceNow to a friend and 89% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
89% of ServiceNow employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ServiceNow 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.