Servisair Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Servisair Interview Questions

1.6

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Servisair.

Interview

Interview was basic and simple. Real easy.

Aircraft Refueling Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Servisair in September 2012.

Interview

beyond easy. very blunt. i was very unimpressed. and ive heard it got worse. watch some short videos and take a test they give you the answers to. because they cant keep people employed

Interview Questions

• can you work 60 hour weeks?   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy

Customer Service/Ticket Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Servisair (Orlando, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

Started about 7 minutes late. There were 2 interviewers, but one of them kept getting called on the walkee talkee the entire time and eventually left. She didn't ask any question or anything, except introducing herself and taking notes. The other one basically asked 3-4 questions and then went on to explaining more about the company and the position.

Question Asked:
    1)Tell me about yourself.
    2) What do these words mean to you?
        -Honesty
        -Communication
        -Respect
    3) How is your customer service?
    4)Any restrictions on what days and time you can work?
    5) Besides English, do you speak any other language?

Honestly, I was surprised on how fast the interview went. Maybe it was due on how late it was or the fact I haven't had a job before. But they didn't ask anything about goals, or why this company, or skills, strengths/weakness, nor scenario questions. Very nice interviewer, lets see what happens.

Fueler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Servisair (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

It was a simple interview process. After submitting my application, they immediately gave me an interview, and all they asked was if I had any experience refuels planes and if I can handle working outside in the elements. Poof. Hired. Very informal.

Interview Questions

• What experiences do you have working with planes. Can you work outside? Can you lift up to 50 pounds?   Answer Question

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Servisair (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

No application form for position just ring and arrange a interview time slot first come first served basis. On interview day asked to complete short application form mainly just personal details. During interview starts with interviewer providing info about the role ect, then few simple questions. Then got call by end of the week stating i had been shortlisted, next was position offer wohoo and of course i accepted!

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me what servisair does?
      What has been your greatest acheivment so far?
      How would you deal with a difficult passenger?
      What interests you about the position?
      1 Answer

Ramp Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Servisair (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

Basic questions about work experience and history. You will have to complete a criminal history background check in order to be hired. You will also need to have a full drivers license in order to be trained.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Servisair (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in November 2011.

Interview

the interview was pretty easy, ask lot of question of customer service and how do you handle difficult customer. since you will be working in the airport, which may far away from where you live, you are required to have valid driver license. my co-workers are really nice, but one thing you do need to notice is that sometime you may need to work in the mid-night or 4 am on the early morning, which makes me frustrated.

International Security Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piarco (Trinidad and Tobago)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Servisair (Piarco (Trinidad and Tobago)) in June 2010.

Interview

submit application
    interview (primary)
    Police certificate
    polygraph test
    background search

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Servisair (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2009.

Interview

I was scheduled for an appointment and missed it so I called them left a message and they rescheduled to my surprise.

I filled out a brief form listing my educytaion and experience and then waited to see my interviewer.

I was asked about my previous experience and whether I had any previous airport experience. I had not but that seemed irrelevant.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a drivers license?   1 Answer
    • Do you mind working outside in extreme (cold) weather?   1 Answer
    • Would you consider doing so for $10/ hour with free airport parking?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. Straight offer

PSA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Servisair in March 2009.

Interview

Questions about my previous job, describing myself etc