Sevita Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 233 of over 233 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Sevita

Application

I interviewed at Sevita

Interview

They ask relevant question to the position you are applying for. Can you cook, can you clean house, can you change clients soiled briefs. Are you kind, compassionate caring. Can you remain calm in stressful chaotic situations.

1 person found this interview helpful

Sevita

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sevita

Interview

The woman who interviewed me was great, she gave a lot of information about the position and the company so I knew more before going to the next step of interview process. It was an initial phone screen so it was a good chance to get all this info.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have a working car/drivers license?
    Answer Question

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

39.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Sevita~241668
Join the conversation on

Sevita

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sevita

Interview

I had a scheduled phone interviewer and I never received a call from the interviewer. Or a follow-up to as why they no-showed the interview. It was very unfortunate as I had genuine interest in the position and the company. This showed a complete lack of professionalism on the companies part. I hope that they better their system so that this does not occur in the future.

Interview Questions
  • There was no interview question. They interviewer did not show up.

Sevita

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sevita in Nov 2021

Interview

Telephone screening and then in person interview with hiring manager. Relaxed. Just like having a casual conversation. It was very comfortable. When it was finished I felt informed and excited. Hoping to get this job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sevita

Application

I interviewed at Sevita

Interview

Easy process , Made you feel comfortable , all parties ask questions that are job related and they want to see how you will handle certain situations. Phone interview , interview with Area Director, Regional Director and last interview with senior leadership team

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sevita (Kansas City, MO) in Oct 2021

Interview

typical interview process. Fairly easy. Straight to the point questions. Be prepared prior. Will ask for references. Will ask for experience. Seem to care about employees. Apply, wait for call, interview, wait for call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pocatello, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sevita (Pocatello, ID) in Sep 2021

Interview

The first interview went well and it was confirmed that I would move on to the second. Someone reached out about my availability for the second and nothing was confirmed past that. My emails were not answered.

Interview Questions
  • Explain your experience working with children with disabilities.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sevita (Sarasota, FL) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview process simple but very detailed. I learned a lot about the company through the interview process. My start date is October and truly excited about starting the new chapter in my life.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, MN

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sevita (Duluth, MN) in Sep 2021

Interview

Was conducted over the phone. If they text you 15 minutes before they call to make sure you are prepared. After you answer the conversation begins by telling a little bit about yourself and your life. Then continues with basic interview questions. The interview concludes with questions about the company and position or any other topics you are unsure.

Interview Questions
  • Can you share a situation either at a previous employer or in another aspect of your life, where you were challenged and how you handled it?

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Sevita (Boston, MA) in Aug 2021

Interview

My interview was a two phase interview, initial interview with Executive Director. Second interview with VP of Ops, Executive Director, Regional Finance director, Clinical Specialist Director and another Regional Director of Ops.

Interview Questions
  • Surmise my professional growth and identify what were challenges that I can improve upon.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 233 Interviews

Sevita Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Sevita as 56.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.15 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Program Coordinator and Program Director rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Direct Support Professional and DSP roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Sevita takes an average of 13 days when considering 261 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Direct Support Professional had the quickest hiring process (on average 8 days), whereas Program Coordinator roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 17 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Sevita according to 261 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 23.23%