Seward & Kissel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seward & Kissel

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seward & Kissel (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewer did not seem interested the entire interview. Only asked me a few questions then asked me if I had any questions. The entire interview seemed a bit forced.

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seward & Kissel (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was very friendly, basically just wanted to see how we would get along and if he would want to work around me because it was a relatively small office so that kinda thing matters.

Interview Questions

• Why their firm? Why big law in general?   2 Answers

Attorney Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seward & Kissel.

Interview

Was a standard interview process for a lateral hire. Pleasant and respectful interviewers, standard questions, friendlier and more collegial than other my other law firm interviews as a lateral. Overall, a very positive experience. I would highly recommend coming to this firm if the opportunity arises.

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Seward & Kissel (New York, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

I had a brief screening interview with an HR recruiter, who, after confirming that I was interested and willing to verbally commit to a two-year paralegal position if hired, set up my interviews with members of the practice group in which I'd be working. I came to the firm one afternoon and interviewed with several members of the group (partners, associates, other paralegals, etc.). Everyone was very friendly, and no one tried to really "grill" me.

Interview Questions

• I really don't remember any unexpected or particularly difficult questions. Most were very standard--"Why do you want to work as a paralegal?" "Why this firm/this position/this practice group?" "Are you willing/able to work lots of overtime?".   1 Answer