SharePoint360 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at SharePoint360

SharePoint Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SharePoint360 (San Diego, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

This was a preliminary phone interview. The interviewer admitted he'd been there less than a week and had limited knowledge of SharePoint. Red flag #1. He also said the position would report to him (although I was told he was the VP of HR). Red flag #2. He also said the company wants all their consultants to know the product inside-out across the board and to get as many certifications as possible. Red flag #3.

My experience with this company in the marketplace is they hire only very young (a.k.a., inexperienced) people and have extremely high turn over. I only interviewed because a recruiter contacted me and persuaded me with the "it couldn't hurt" bit.

Less than a week later, I learned from the recruited that they weren't interested but got no additional feedback as to why.

Strange.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background...   1 Answer

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SharePoint360 (San Diego, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

I gained an interview to Sharepoint 360 via a recruiter. The recruiter and company need to do a better job screening resumes, paying special attention to types of experience. I have over 10 years experience of systems administrator experience at medium sized companies; they were looking for start-up experience with exposure to "bleeding" edge technology. It is clear from resume that I have neither. The recruiter specifically mentioned they were out of start-up mode, which is untrue; the hiring manager specifically mentioned his need for someone who has start-up experience and someone who enjoys that type of work environment. I do not; I prefer more established companies. The interview was short once the hiring manager realised I did not have the experience he needed. Unfortunately, both my time and his time were wasted with this interview.

Interview Questions

• How much start-up experience do you have?   1 Answer