SharkNinja Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SharkNinja (Boston, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

Had a phone screening and then they brought me in for an in-person interview. The process was very well put together and was able to get a good grasp of the company and role.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with cross-functional teams?   1 Answer

Business Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SharkNinja (Newton, MA).

Interview

Interview consisted entirely of management explaining to me how the mechanics of their department works. There were many areas of this department, I was told they would figure out where I fit best once I started. They asked me 1 question about my previous experience, and basically then asked if the work sounded like something I could do. It was more of a general orientation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience with SAP, which they do not use. They use an internal system called MBI that no one else uses and is from the 80's   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SharkNinja.

Interview

I had a great call with the recruiter. He was easy to talk to and gave me a lot of insights about what it's like to work there. Process was fast, informative and easy.

Interview Questions

• Can I multi-task between calendar management and project work.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SharkNinja (Newton, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within a day or two. Started with a phone screen and then 2 in person interviews within a week. Quick turn around time and they were respectful of my time to make my decision. Everyone was very pleasant, welcoming, and passionate about what they do.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SharkNinja (Boston, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

Process went smoothly, communication was strong from both the recruiter and the hiring manager. Had a good discussion with the hiring manager but felt that the conversation was a little rushed. Ultimately I decided the opportunity was not a great fit for me but I had no issues with the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through one of you key / impactful projects and describe your approach   Answer Question

R&D Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SharkNinja (Newton, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

applied online via company website. received email from HR manager. Spoke with HR manager several times. Set up time with hiring manager to conduct phone interview. hiring manager cancelled and had to reschedule. talked to hiring manager over the phone for 30 min. While I was told there would be a follow up there was none. I followed up via email without a response.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SharkNinja (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, set up call by email. Had a pleasant conversation and took the Predictive Index online tool. We agreed to get in touch the following week. Despite a follow up from me it's been three weeks without any kind of response. Sad to think the person I spoke with is the head of their recruiting organization. And the job we spoke about has been open since September.

Interview Questions

• standard getting to know you - how did you get into recruiting was the opener   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SharkNinja in May 2017.

Interview

Met with future boss, co-workers, and VP. Asked about previous experiences and things that stood out on my resume. Gave some scenarios that they are faced with daily and what I would do in that situation.

Product Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SharkNinja (Newton, MA).

Interview

Process took 2 months to get through 2 phone interviews. They moved so slow that I thought they just didn't like me. By the time they made an offer I didn't want to deal with them anymore.

Interview Questions

• Technical BS questions that they could hardly answer themselves   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SharkNinja (Newton, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

I had a great experience interviewing with SharkNinja. They were very professional, sincere, and passionate about their work and the creative team. From my initial phone screening, I got the impression that Shark was a very well established company with a thriving creative team. I think a lot of this is due to how good Lisa Santucci (recruiter) is at her job. When I met with the team in person I was surprised to find out that they had only recently brought their creative team in-house. I think this puts the company in an interesting position and allows them an insane amount of room for growth. My only complaint was the office space - it felt very dated but they are moving to a new space which I am sure will be awesome. After receiving an offer, everyone I met with on the team sent me a personal letter about how they would love to have my join. I have never experienced this is a job hunt and this definitely reflected well on the culture and kindness of the team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about some of the work you have been doing lately.
      Are you more experienced with print or digital work?
      Why SharkNinja? Why this industry?
      Talk to me about the work on your portfolio.
      What is a project you are most proud of?
      How do you handle getting feedback you don't agree with?
      What kind of collaborating have you done with copywriters?
      What are your salary requirements?   Answer Question