Sharp Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 5, 2017

2.6

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sharp Corporation (Tempe, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Met with 3 hiring managers. I spoke extensively with all 3. They showed me around, and explained what they were looking for in a candidate. I had to take a math, English and sales personality test. They were all very congenial, and genuinely seemed to care about the prospect of me working there.

Branch Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sharp Corporation (Greensboro, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

I had a phone call and answered the recruiters questions via phone. She then set up with a face to face interview with the Sales Manager. Afterwards I meet with the sales manager's boss which asked mostly the same questions. The final decision to hire me was made by the Sales Manager.

Interview Questions

• 1)Are you an A personality type?
      2)Tell me what you did day-to-day in previous sales roles?
      3)Do you have any outside sales experience?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sharp Corporation (San Francisco, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

interview via phone then in person with a few different people. took a test then background check. Had to check in with them for status - poor communicators. finally heard back that I got the job.

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sharp Corporation (Memphis, TN) in August 2014.

Interview

One Interview with the assistant director of the Escalations and technical assistance center, he was personable and inquired about previous positions. He did not provide a lot of details about the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sharp Corporation in April 2011.

Interview

A number of interviews. Made atleast 5 to 6 trips to the office. A lot of focus on personal appearance and dressing style/sense.

Interview Questions

• What are your contacts who you can leverage towards this company's benefits? How do you plan to meet sales targets? How do you think you are a good fit for this company? What makes you stand out from the rest?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Definitely try and negotiate. But most of the people coming here are desperate to get a job or any job. Therefore the company takes advantage of this.

Field Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in HarbourFront (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sharp Corporation (HarbourFront (Singapore)) in October 2016.

Interview

Waited one hour and the hiring manager totally forgot that i'm waiting for the interview. Hiring manager keeps getting calls from his wife during the interview process. And he goes on to received the calls without excusing himself. Worst experience for a Japanese cultured company

Interview Questions

• Previous job experiences and where do you see yourself in 3 years   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shah Alam (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sharp Corporation (Shah Alam (Malaysia)) in April 2015.

Interview

Very intense. 8 people were interviewing you. Bombardment of questions. 2 of them were Japanese. Intense questions up to details of my research achievements. Long interview that stretched up to 2 hours excluding tests.

Interview Questions

• My experience in research, and work. Detailed work and research works, experience   Answer Question

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sharp Corporation (New Delhi (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

My interview was based on recommendation of other employees Telephonic and Face to Face interview held for selection, reference was also taken from other resources.
    Past experience & achievement was also been taken care. future goals & targets were discussed.
    some fake commitments were made to me like- company has a policy of incentive, employee gift scheme, bonus etc. After Joining I found that all were wrong- no practice was made the company has not even a policy of Casual leave, a single leave in a year is also unpaid.

Candidates must check authenticity of the interviewer commitments before saying "yes".

Interview Questions

• Main questions are for business & earning   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sharp Corporation (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2014.

Interview

It was a quick one. There is only one round of interview. They needed someone immediately since there is an engineer leaving the company and new projects coming in so quickly.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what this company is doing ?   1 Answer

Cadet Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alabang (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sharp Corporation (Alabang (Philippines)) in October 2012.

Interview

It took me 3 days. (not consecutive days). Exams, first interview plus autocad exam, 2nd interview then final interview. You should be wearing proper attire. First interview will be the assistant manager of HR then he/she will endorse you to the Engineering manager and then you will take autocad exam. If you passed the exam, you will be contacted for the second interview by the senior manager of hr and then for the final interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think we should hire you?   1 Answer